If Writers Were Kardashians

I am here to answer that age old question: If writers were Kardashians, which Kardashian would they be? Well, the answer to this is actually quite simple. Using the formula Y=2X+B (Brendan taught me that), I was able to place every writing type to a Kardashian. Which Kardashian(s) are you?

Image
Kim Kardashian

The Kim K's of the world hit the ground running. They write without a plan and fly by the seat of their pants. They have a hard time committing to one thing, but they do everything with passion.

Image
Khloe Kardashian

The Khloe's are highly under appreciated. They are skilled and talented, but it goes unnoticed by most people, though no one knows why, because Khloe's are often loud and boisterous as well.

Image
Kourtney Kardashian

The Kourtney's are competitive. They want their writing to be the best, and they will do whatever it takes to get there. They aren't fucking around and are ready to promote their writing until they get the recognition they deserve.

Image
Kris Jenner

The Kris's of the world like to be in control. Writing isn't all fun and games, and the Kris's of the writing world know it. They know exactly what needs to get done, though people don't always trust them.

Image
Bruce Jenner

The Bruce's aren't always the best, but damn they try their hardest. They don't give up, no matter what the world throws at them, and usually they get thrown a bunch of shit. The Bruce's aren't afraid to be who they are, no matter what anyone says.

Image
Scott Disick

The Scott's of the world are always getting yelled at. Their writing isn't perfect, and for some reason, people aren't afraid to tell them. The Scott's are always getting criticized, and no amount of improvement seems to make it go away.

Image
Kanye West

The Kanye's are great and they know it. They are some of the best the writing world has to offer, and they aren't afraid to show it.
August 2nd, 2014 at 04:18am