Advice Please? Does My Ex Still Want Me?

We had a very intimate relationship and our ten month relationship felt much longer. We actually believed we were in love and going to last. We broke up six months ago and he continued to try and stay in contact. A few months ago, I began responding back. Just recently, we began talking more.

For the past two weeks, we have talked everyday. At first, he would message me everyday from 8pm-2am and we would talk until I fell asleep and then a bit in the morning. Here and there, we talk all day. More recently, we have begun talking all day randomly through out it.

Here are some things he's said:

"I miss talking to you as a friend."

"You can call or text me anytime you need someone to talk to. We've got each other's backs. Anytime you need anything just let me know okay? I'll always help and listen to you." *Then I said: You were with people, I didn't want to harass you.* "Honestly I don't care who I'm with. I'll always be there to help you. You have my word."

"You're the only girl I've ever truly had strong feelings for and I still care about you, I always will. So anything you need or want I'll be here waiting to help. You deserve to be happy."

"We need to hangout soon."

"I had a dream we went to the part and hooked up."

"I dream of us having sex occasionally."

Me:Loser
Him: You like it
Me: Do I
Him: Yes
Me: Maybe your loser qualities are pleasant...
Him: Yay!!

We also hung out the other day and I caught him staring and always choosing the seat closest to me. At one point, I put my head down and he let his elbow touch mine.

He also stalks my tumblr and reblogs a bunch of stuff in a row as if on my account. He likes my pictures again too and stands up for me against his friends and family and has told people we are talking as friends again.

Does he miss me only as a friend, trying to hook up with me, or does he actually want to be with me?

I miss him, but I can't help but feel cautious. Help?
August 2nd, 2014 at 05:33am