Incredibox

Hey guys!

I should do an "August faves" but honestly, I don't feel like I did that much mibba wise (and life wise) to make one...so yeah.

I will do like a "jams of the week" and "people I find attractive" list probably tomorrow if that counts.

Anyway, on to the title. Last night I was really bored. Like the type of bored where you google bored. And as I googled bored I found this site called Beatbox in French and it's basically a site where you go and there's this animated french guy and a bunch of little things that you drag onto his body that leads you to make a beat.

I don't know. Click it and try it I suck at explaining stuff.

But, guys.

The shit be hella catchy that you be making!

And there's like a YouTube channel for it that showcases all the "surprise" bonus songs if you make a right combination of a beat.

And, guys, they're so catchy.

Like




It's pretty obvious I became obsessed. I'm a very musically orientated person and I like to believe that I have a good ear so this was something up my alley. So if you're really into music and playing around and making your own beats, I suggest this HIGHLY. Like even go on the YouTube and browse their songs and try and tell me at least ONE of the surprise bonuses don't get stuck in your head and you wish there was a full version.

The super cool thing about it is that if you make a beat, record it, and really like it you can actually go and buy it for like a little less than a dollar. (0.69 in euros.) Or if its really good you can enter it into a contest and get it for free (possibly)

So, yeah, that's my current obsession and the main reason why it takes me like half an hour plus to reply to people cause I get sucked it.

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
August 2nd, 2014 at 07:06am