Game | Free Comments! (:

Hiii people!

So, finally finally finally, its weekend! And as usual, I'm free, with nothing to do! XD And hence, I've come up with something great/stupid (Whatever you think of it haha).

Let's play a game, and if you succeed (you probably will) I'll give you a detailed comment on any two stories of your choice. Nice, huh?

So all you have to do is make five words out of a single word. This is something we used to do in sixth grade and its really fun. Like, for example, if I give you the word ERRAND, you make five other words out of it, like AN, AND, RAN, EAR and EARN. But you don't mention ERRAND itself as the word. That's it.

So, here is a list of six words, chose any one and go ahead, break it up into five other words and list them here. Then link your stories, and I'll get to them! You have until tomorrow pals, 'cause its Sunday (and I'm again free! XD) so show me your skills!

By the way, if you break up two words into five words each, I'll comment on four stories, and so on. Hopefully, I'll be busy! (:

Here you go. The words are -
TIGER
HANDFUL
ARMOR
AUTOMATED
STAKE
LION

Ah hah! Use your brains now, people! I'll be awaiting your answers!

And, if anyone of you is interested in writing an unromantic oneshot, you could check out my Unromantic Oneshot Contest. Its gonna be lots of fun as well!

B-bye then! Have a nice day! (:
August 2nd, 2014 at 08:40am