I've Been Discovered

So the weirdest thing just happened right now and seriously, I’m still freaking out over it. Okay, I was on Tumblr just scrolling and looking at posts and stuff as usual. Anyway, one of the Paramore blogs I follow got an ask wondering what they thought about Josh Farro and then they expressed their opinion, which made a bunch of other people send them more asks and they were all discussing their opinions about Josh Farro.

Now, this is where the thing happened. One person sent them an ask:

Image

And they did their little response.

Image

You’re probably all “I don’t understand, Aliya. Why does that matter?” Well, then I saw that somebody reblogged this and added something:

Image

That’s when I screamed.

THEY LINKED THEM TO MY FANFIC. HEY, REMEMBER THAT ONE. THE ONE ABOUT JOSH FARRO LISTENING TO PARAMORE’S ALBUM AND THINKING OF APOLOGIZING TO HAYLEY. THAT I WAS PLANNING TO FINISH THIS SUMMER BUT THE APMAS GOT IN THE WAY.

IF YOU DON’T LET ME REFRESH YOUR MINDS: I Will Always Care for You

AND THAT PARAMORE BLOG SAID THAT THEY THOUGHT THE FIC WAS AMAZING. I’M SO FLATTERED BUT AT THE SAME TIME FREAKED OUT BECAUSE I DIDN’T EXPECT THIS. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.

More people are discovering me. Next thing you know, bands will eventually find my fics. Josh is gonna find this. Hayley’s gonna find this. For all I know, bands probably already have. *cough*whichiswhyeveryonesmessingwithmewithhayliver*cough* One of these days, all the bands are just gonna end up at my doorstep. I’m scared. I should start hiding now.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the getaway car.

Deuces.
August 2nd, 2014 at 09:13am