Autumn Delights Giveaway!

Hello people of Mibba! I know that this is pretty early but I apologize for nothing. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. I wanted to get a head start on it too. I've been decorating with Autumn type stuff at my house. I'm kind of in a rut with Mibba right now. Like, I'm working on one of my stories at least at a regular rate but I just feel kind of....discouraged. Not a lot of people talk to me much anymore but I'm sure I'm to blame a little for that. I've been kind of "meh" lately.

So in an effort to be active again, I'm doing this free giveaway. I'm not asking for anything in return. You can choose to ask for one of the treats below. However, if you just want to, you can check out my Matt Sanders Fan Fiction. Call of Duty

It isn't required, though. You can still ask for ONE treat below, regardless. Please allow me a few days to pass out all the treats. I like to read stories thoroughly instead of just rushing through them before I comment. If you have a story with tons of chapters, I will read the first two and comment those. Keep in mind that if I do read a story and find it interesting, I will come back and read the remaining chapters later on.

Caramel Apple:
With this treat, I will give TWO of your stories a recommendation!

Image

Pumpkin Spice Latte
With this treat, (which is my favorite) I will read and comment ONE story of your choosing. You don't have to provide a link but I'd appreciate it if you'd at least tell me the title lol. I'm not a mind reader.

Image

Pumpkin Pie
With this treat, I will leave a very nice comment on one of your photos and give you a user recommendation!

Image

Mulled Apple Cider
With this treat, I will include ONE story of your choice in a recommendation blog!

Image

Note:This giveaway is not limited to any ONE type of Fiction. I will accept both Fan Fiction and Original. It also doesn't matter to me which fandom you are in. I will give anything a shot right now. Hope you all enjoyed this idea and feel free to make your own giveaways! It's a great way to get everyone active again and to help out your fellow Mibbians.
August 3rd, 2014 at 01:56am