PTV/SWS Tour| Unlucky Me | My Band Member Dreams

Hello everyone. This blog is going to be somewhat long because there's things I want to talk about.

I would like to start off this blog with the ptv and sws tour. Yes, they're finally touring again together. The problem is, I feel like I already know that I'm not going because I have no ride. (mom/dad/sister don't like my music so they don't want to go) I've already asked my mom and she said maybe and that means no to me. Literally, that's what it means. It's only 36 mins away from us without traffic, but ik there's gonna be lots of traffic so maybe an hour away. My mom doesn't like going to things that are far away from us. Not every destination is going to be close in life! So pretty much, it's like the drive and just not knowing anything right now. My date would be on a Sunday, November 30th. So yes, my date is the MegaFest date in Michigan. It's on a freaking Sunday and that's the day my mom has a day off too!:(

Next thing: How does one meet a band member is a random ass place?! This girl I saw on Instagram today met Vic Fuentes (from ptv) in Walmart..........IN FREAKING WALMART PEOPLE! The first thing you might've thought i thought was wow she met got to meet him. Nope. The first thing i thought was OMFG HE SHOPS AT WALMART!;) Yeah, i see a lot of people meet Pierce the Veil in random areas like a girl saw Vic in Walmart, a group of friends saw ptv in a 7-11, and two girls saw them in a restuarant. But it's not only ptv, it's other members from different bands too! A girl on my twitter met Jack Barakat (from atl) in a freaking library. A LIBRARY!!! I just don't understand how you guys meet them somewhere strange. Not a reason like "well maybe you should get out of the house and stop staring at the computer screen" kind of thing, not something like that. Say you're out and about and you just see a band member you know. That's so cool. I get so unlucky with this kind of stuff.

Lastly, my band member dreams. I think I put up a blog entry about a Vic dream I had. Yeah, i keep having band members in my dreams. Let me explain all of them or the ones i can remember. Btw, in all of these dreams, there were no fan girl moments I had, surprisingly. I have some long dreams and some short ones so just bare with me.

1. My Pierce the Veil dream 1: In the middle of the night, all of ptv and me are on our bikes screaming and having a good time while everyone's asleep. We're just riding around in Sterling Heights (I don't even live in Sterling Heights) doing nothing but laughing and talking extremely loud. It was actually quite a rush I was having.

2. My Jack Barakat and Jenna dream: I hear some kids outside my house near the side door and i'm like "what the hell is going on here" so i go outside and there's Jack and Jenna signing shirts and taking pictures with people...OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! So i happily go outside and get a picture with them.

3. My Jack Barakat dream: I was seriously so fed up with school and it was about that time where the bell was about to ring and it finally did. I leave class and grab my sweater, walking out the door. I see Jack talking to his friend (idk who the guy is) and he stops talking to him because he sees me walking up to him. His friend goes away and Jack opens up his arms to me. I throw my bag on the ground and sprint into his arms, making us both fall to the ground. I say to him, "I hate my life, I hate this school, I just want to die." And then he wraps one of this arms around me and says, "Don't worry, Melissa. Everything will be okay. Just wait." He pats me on the head and then I freaking wake up:(

4. My Kellin/Katelynne and Matty dream: So i walk into Kmart late at night and i see Kellin and Matty sitting on the chairs inside....just sitting there talking. I look at them, stand there for a couple seconds, and just keep on walking inside. HOW DUMB AM I?! I also saw Katelynne shopping around for clothes and I smiled at her.

5. My Pierce the Veil dream 2: My mom told me we were having guests over for dinner and then a little surprise for me after that. I thought nothing of it, until I saw a huge bus pull up in our drive way and it turned out to be PTV:D They came in and had dinner with us. I sat closest to Jaime because...idk I just did and I saw all their people like setting up ptv's instruments in my backyard. After dinner, we all went outside and they played a show for me!:) They played Hold On Till May and Million Dollar Houses.

6. My Vic Fuentes dream 1: So I know I already said this dream in my other blog, but i'll just quickly say one thing...I WALK IN ON HIM JERKING HIMSELF OFF AND HE SEES ME AND IS LIKE "Hey wanna finish me off?" I ran away from him hahahahahaha.

7. My Mike Fuentes dream: This dream was actually last night, just letting you guys know. I was getting my schedule for senior year and I noticed a class I didn't pick and it was called "Welp Class". I don't know what the hell 'welp' means, but that's just what the class was called. I know, it's weird. So usually they have the name of the teacher next to the class and the teacher's name wasn't on my schedule so I tried to find the office and I got lost inside the school. I was in the stairwell all alone. Some fatass kid bumped into me on purpose and made me drop all my stuff on the ground. I bent over to pick it up when someone decided to lean down and help me. Without even looking up, I said, "Thanks for helping me. Do you know what the class 'welp' is for?" and I heard the guy say, "Yeah, it means communications and that's my class. I'm teaching it this year." I finally look up and it turns out to be Mike! *DIES* I say, "Oh my God! You're Mike Fuentes! What are you doing here?" and then he said, "Just thought I would teach some students better communications in life. I put it on certain people's schedules for a reason. I'm guessing you're one of them. Don't worry, you'll learn a lot in my class."

8. My Jack and Alex dream: I was outside a building and Jack and Alex happen to come out of it. There were only few people standing outside and they took pictures with us. I saw Alex first, but I wanted a picture with Jack first. So I got a pic with Jack and went straight to Alex. He looked at me and stopped smiling. He put his sharpie in his pocket and grasped me in a tight hug. I swear he wouldn't let go of me and idk why. But I honestly loved the feeling and he smelled soooooo good.

9. My Austin Carlile dream: I was at warped tour and I was in line to meet Of Mice and Men because babes! So I realized that they were only gonna take the first 200 people and I quickly prayed to God that I was part of the 200. A guy that works for them started counting heads for the first 200 in line and what do ya know? I'M PERSON 201 SO EVERYONE IN FRONT OF ME GOT TO MEET THEM EXCEPT ME:( So the guy told everyone behind me (including me) to back away bc they already have 200 people waiting. So like... the guy kept staring at me because I wasn't leaving, I was determined to meet them. The guy looked at me for the last time and screamed at me to go. While this was happening, I kept my eyes on Austin taking pictures with people and the guy just wouldn't let up. Austin looked up at me from afar and that's when I turned around and left bc I thought he was gonna stop the signing to tell me to leave as well, so I just left the line. About 2 hours later, I was standing in line near their merch tent (not the tent they were doing the signing at) bc I wanted to buy an OM&M shirt. I was last in line for that. I pulled out my phone and checked Austin's twitter. It said: "I had a blast seeing everyone at the signing today! Hope to see more faces throughout the day!" I smiled at it, even though I didn't get to meet any of them. I felt a tap on my shoulder and someone said, "Hey, I saw you in line earlier. Do you still want me to sign something for you?" I look up and it's Austin smiling at me. I got a picture with him and he signed my shirt, my bag, and my arm.

10. My Vic Fuentes dream 2: I was at a radom concert and there weren't that many people there. The venue had lots of seats and it was a free show. I sat all the way to the top on the right because I didn't feel like jamming with everyone in the pit. I folded my arms and just watched the band play. I looked to my right and I saw Vic sit next to me, putting his arm on the chair next to mine. He was like, "You enjoying the show?" and I said, "I don't know, man. I'd rather watch you guys play." And as soon as I said that, he pulled out a ticket from his pocket and gave it to me. "We're playing at this venue next month. You can watch us there. I'll even let you chill with us backstage."

Yup, that's about it. Well, I can't think of any other band member dreams I had because it's 3:10 am. My brain is half shut off right now. Thanks for reading through my long blog. Any of the dreams you liked? Please tell me in he comment section! Love you guys.
August 3rd, 2014 at 09:10am