Update on Stories and Life

Soooo. It's been a while since I've really updated any of my stories, and I'm so so so sorry. I've just been so tired lately for no good reason and I've been working a lot. I've been working on the chapters for Run Dry and Because Twelve Days Wasn't Long Enough and I've started working on a Patrick Stump oneshot. So hopefully when I get a little breathing room I can get to posting!

I also think I'm going to be finishing Let's Be Alone Together very shortly. I have ideas for how I'd like it to end and I'm happy with how it's looking. I'm not sure if there will be a sequel, it'll depend on what you guys want, of course :)

I'm seeing Panic! At The Disco tonight with my friend Sam who I saw FOB with in June, and honestly I'm not THAT excited to go. She bought the tickets and said it was my birthday present because I didn't feel like paying $50 for a show I didn't really want to go to. I mean, it'll be awesome because it's a concert and its Panic! but I'm just not really feeling that into it. I love Walk the Moon too, and it'll be my second time seeing them so that is also awesome.

Anyway, that's what's up in case anyone was wondering (probably not, but still, haha). I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

((Also, maybe I'll do a rec's blog soon because I've been reading so many good stories!!))
August 3rd, 2014 at 05:49pm