So I Came out to My Parents

Actually I did that weeks ago but anywhore I'm telling you now. They took it well-ish. The were kinda like 'oh well that's completly normal' and I don't think they've quite understood that I'm serious about this and I have plans and everything. I'm going shopping with my mum on friday and I think I'm gonna have to be super pushy and insist we buy clothes from the mens section. She's also insisting on new underwear too... don't know how she'll take this.

I also told my doctor and she is the coolest gurl on the planet. She has several ea piercings and her nose done. Her hair is spikey and the tips of it were blue. She was just like 'so long as you have online support you'll be okay' and she completly gets that I'm serious about all this.

My little brother and my grandparents still don't know. I was warned not to tell them. My family are deeply religous so yeahhhhh... won't go down particularly well. I know my mum's side are cool with gay people (don't believe they should marry in church, but cool nonetheless) but I think trans is a step too far. Trans children can be lot more worrying for family, because the big question is 'will they still be the same person?' I think we'd have diffculties explaining it to my Nain anyway. My brother is a dickhead. He went through a 'Heil Hitler' stage so you know... don't trust him.

Anyhow. I've been addicted to the Kardashian game. Been able to take a break. But since Nick Laws released that video showing the cheat, I've been hooked.

so. Nothing more to say I don't think. Bai :p

-Christian x
August 4th, 2014 at 05:29pm