Layouts for All. Want One?

So, does anyone out there want a layout? I think the title of this blog was like, pretty self-explanatory yeah. But, I’ve gotta make this a certain amount of characters, so, here we are.

Anyway, yeah, layouts.

I’m not like some magical guru who can make Picasso like layouts. But, I think I’m pretty alright with em. And I love making them. I don’t know if this is just me it probably is. But, if I’m reading a story and there’s no layout or something…

I dunno. It just makes me not wanna read it as much. Layouts can really make or break a story in my opinion. Like, you need a good solid layout. One that tells somethin’ or gives off a mood pertaining to your story.

I just think every story should have a nice layout :)

Sooo. Thus bringing me again to the point of this blog.

I’d really like something distracting to do, so, I’ll make you a layout. There’s no limit to how many or anything. I’ll do it. All of em.

There’s only a few things I’d need to know.

Things I need to know
1. Name of story
2. Whether you want a certain person in the banner of the story

I think that’s it, haha. Told you it was only a few. Although more like just two.

Anyway, that’s it ladies and germs.

How was you guys’ weekend? Mine was surprisingly…interesting, haha, and fun. I went to a unisex sleepover.

K bye
August 4th, 2014 at 09:05pm