Vivid Dreams

I tend to have these odd weeks where I'll have loads of really vivid dreams for no apparent reason at all. In a way, I like them... but they can be strange to try and process. If I have one of these dreams about something that upsets me or angers me then it tends to stick around for a longer that usual time and I'll go around hating people for things they never did. Like, I had this one dream where I kicked my bf out of my house because my pet chicken hurt her leg and all he wanted to do was go back to bed... and I was still so angry about that when I woke up.

But then there are those times when they're indifferent and just are and that's wonderful.

I had a dream a few nights ago that's sticking with me a little longer than most. I dreamt that I broke up with Billie Joe Armstrong. OMG, why would anyone do that!? I don't know. The dream sorta just started there and Billie was SO pissed at me for it. We were both in the same class at school and for some reason we had to sing a song or a hymn or something as a class and he got really into it, and really angry, and started writing the lyrics to the song on the walls of the classroom as everyone cheered him on.

I remember after he calmed down and people started to look away the look he game me of just... intense pain. I'd really hurt him. And I still feel horrible for it.

Dreams are wonderful, in a way.
August 5th, 2014 at 02:56pm