The Best Is yet to Come

Don't we all wish life could have a giant reset button?

Inspired by Watersrising 'reset blog', I've decided, after pining away for Mibba and lurking around over the last few months, to make what I assume would be a quiet return here. Though it's pretty hypocritical of me to immediately say I'm leaving only to come creeping back so soon... but I missed it. Not the horrible things that made me want yo leave, but the good stuff. The good people. The good writing!

I see it as a reset. Like I'm just starting out all over again; the sadder but wiser girl. Like Maria Von Trapp when she first arrives at the house (just not in song).

Gone is Zacky Vengeance;. Here is Niamh. Hi, it's nice to meet you.

I love Sinatra, musicals, big band and swing- not to mention that old demon rock and roll. I write original fiction that'll either make you want to hug your pillow in delight or question everything around you. I adore anything with Seth MacFarlanes name on it-and still contend that he's not allowed to be that rich AND that talented.

Here I am Mibba. Here we go again.

Come have a chat with me, let me know how you're all doing.

I've missed you too much, Mibbs.

SBWx
August 6th, 2014 at 04:27pm