Getting-to-know-you month survey

So I thought this "finish the sentence" survey would be fun.

1. My grandpa once: gave me an Iphone 3GS that couldn't connect to any wifi so I gave it back to him.
2. Never in my life have I: tried any kind of drugs. (Proud over here)
3. When I was younger, I: had this supercute blanket with a yellow teddy bear on that I slept with.
4. High school was: stressful, but still quite fun.
5. When I'm nervous: I feel sick and I sometimes shake a bit.
6. The last time I really cried was: when I my great grandma was close to death. Been crying since, but I really fucking cried then.
7.If I were to get married right now: I would panic because I want to have a well planned wedding.
8. My hair is: long and too bright.
9. My feet are: ugly and big.
10. When I was 5: me and my two best friends sat down in the middle of the ocean in rain coats and pants on a fieldtrip, thinking the clothes would keep us dry.
11. Last Christmas: was the worst christmas ever.
12. When I turn my head left: I see my beautiful painting of London.
13. When I turn my head right: I see my creepy, dark window.
14. My life is not complete without: my friends and my family.
15. By this time next year: I will have a lot of new friends.
16. I have a hard time understanding: why people have to be so judgemental.
17. One time at a family gathering: it didn't happen anything funny.
18. Take my advice: and don't sleep with your mouth open. You will drool.
19. My ideal breakfast is: probably nothing at all.
20. If you visit my hometown: you will be surprised by the lack of people.
21. My friends are: of the best quality.
22. If you spend the night at my house: you will probably have a crazy night. Not in a sexual way.
23. I would stop my wedding if: there was a fire.
24. The world could do without: war.
25. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: nothing. I would never lick the belly of a cockroach.
26. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: razorblades. For shaving, not cutting.
27. And, by the way: I am so tired at the moment.
28. Every birthday: I go out with my friends for dinner.
29. In the past I shouldn't have been: so judgemental.
30. Once, at a bar/club: nothing happened. Because I'm too young for clubs and bars.
31. Last night, I: and my bestie sent over a 1000 messages to another friend of ours.
32. If I didn't have any obligations tomorrow: I would do nothing.
33. A better name for me would be: Nicole.
34. In the last 6 months: I've studied more than I have ever done before.
35. If I ever go back to school: I will continue to study?
36. I bet you didn't know: that I have cleaned my room today.
37. I am: never forgotten.
38. I read: Divergent, and I'm going to read Insurgent.
39. I regret: nothing. No Ragrats.
40. Tag 3 people to take this survey: Viki, RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR and louis tomlinson.
August 7th, 2014 at 12:26am