Finish the Sentence Tag Post Thingy

Heyyy.
I suppose I better do this since I was tagged... haha. No I am keen, let's do this y'all.

My Grandpa once:
Let me play with his lighter when I was two. Later to be yelled at by my grandmother. ( Probably why I like fire now ^_^ mmm pretty and warm)

Never in my life have I ever:
Swam naked. I'm weirdly scared that bugs will like you know and with the nibbling. Ok let's just stop...

When I was younger I:
Managed to turn off half of the towns power. Ahh good times.

High School was:
A giant butt crack. really we called it that because there was a water treatment plane just behind the school so it always smelt BAD.

When I'm nervous:
tend to talk a lot and ramble and do stupid things. I'll probably hide and cry. All fun things :D

The last time I really cried was:
O monday when I couldn't find a car park at uni.

If I were to get married right now:
wut? Like yay happy. but where was I when this happened?

My hair is:
Like diamonds in the sky. Shine bright like a diamond. It's beautiful like diamonds in the sky.

My feet are:
Not cut out for me. So much falling.

When I was five:
I dacked myself at school and ran around wild and free in my red undies.

Last Christmas:
was my first away from home. Such a good christmas though with friends and then visited my paretals. Suh many presents.

When I turn my head left:
I can see my clothes scattered across my bedroom floor.

When I turn my head right:
I get a fright.

My life is not complete without:
My awesome friends and family and my amazing boyfie!

By this time next year:
I'll be a whole year older, who knows what the future holds. All I know is that I'll be there and it's going to be awesome.

I have a hard time understanding:
Money. How does it work. Why so evil? Why can't I just be given it so I can buy food and be happy.

One time at a family gathering:
We had christmas under the holy tarp. It was called this because it was riddle with holes and it was raining. I went to pus the water out and ended up dunking it all on my grandma.

Take my advice:
Everything works out in the end. Just hold tight to what you treasure and everything will just fall in to place.

My ideal breakfast is:
Food, just feeed meeeee naaaaaoooooo! OK honestly, baked beans on toast and OJ.

If you visit my hometown:
You will die from 3rd degree burns, taipan bites and maybe a wild boar.

My friends are:
Amazing, unique, the best people you could ever meet.

If you spend the night at my house:
You have to pay $10....

I would stop my wedding if:
I couldn't have it outside. Like rain go away. Like for reals. shoo.

The world could do without:
Money, honestly.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
wait a minute that's sounds quite nice actually. Kidding, um like the belly of a snake. I would really not like to do that.

The most recent thing I've bought myself is:
A parking ticket. I live an exciting life.

And, by the way:
the chocolate in the fridge. MINE touch and die.

Every birthday:
I get white girl wasted with awesome people.

In the past I shouldn't have been:
Silly and study science at uni. next time listen to everybody.

Once, at a bar/club:
I fell over a chair and got kicked out for being too drunk, when really that chair was in my way. I snuck back in so the night was gooood haha. ( Starting to sound like an alcho, not cool, not cool. Don't do drugs kids.)

Last night, I:
Worked, then ate some chocolate whilst listening to some interesting music then slept.

If I didn't have any obligations tomorrow:
I would just stay in bed, or hang out with my friends. CLimb a mountain. I really want to climb a mountain. Am I close to finishing this thing yet?

A better name for me would be:
Mum shoud've went with her first name for me...Vance. I'm going to adVANCE on you ;) ;).

In the last six months:
Oh my god. Like everything is different. I'm a faggot, I have a boyfriend, I'm living with the greatest housemate you could ask for. 2nd year of uni. um probs a lot more stuff.

If I ever go back to school:
I will be a teacher. Since surprise that's what i'm studying. So I'll be there forever.

I bet you didn't know:
that eating corn kernels out of a tin is amazing.

I am:
existing pleasantly.

I read:
pretty much anything.

I regret:
Nothing.

Wee that was fun and long haha I should do these things more often though. :D

I'mma tag;

tipsy returns
Ragdoll.
Tarajanee
August 7th, 2014 at 05:09am