Get to Know Me!

So I just happened to find this great 100 question survey here on Mibba and decided to fill it out so whoever reads my blogs could get to know a little about me if they wanted, and I'm bored which I find brings about filling out random surveys.

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? closed. I get freaked out if they're open when I'm trying to go to bed.

2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? I do... don't most people Lol.

3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? tucked out.

4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope. I've secretly always wanted one though xD

5: Do you like to use post-it notes? They're okay I guess. I don't really use them a lot and they annoy me when they're not so sticky any more.

6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes!!!! I have used a few coupons that I've cut out before, but usually I forget them!

7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Is neither an acceptable answer for this? Uh because I don't want to be attacked by a bear or bees if I had to chose those I think I'd chose the bees.

8: Do you have freckles? I sure do.

9: Do you always smile for pictures? Unless it's something silly or I'm sending my friends a pouty faced snapchat or something then yes.

10: What is your biggest pet peeve? 1. when people say 'they need to itch their itch' instead of scratch and 2. when people don't put a space a lot and just put 'alot.'

11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk? When I'm like super bored sometimes.

12: Have you ever peed in the woods? No actually I can't say I have.

13: What about pooped in the woods? Can't say I've done this one either.

14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? I do sometimes! And my brother and sister usually look at me like I'm a freak of nature or something.

15: Do you chew your pens and pencils? Even though it's such a horrible habit!

16: How many people have you slept with this week? 0

17: What size is your bed? It's a queen I believe.

18: What is your Song of the week? Voodoo Doll by 5sos!!!! It's so good!!! And I hate that it isn't on their album! :(

19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course it is.

20: Do you still watch cartoons? I still watch cartoons sometimes. Though it's mostly older cartoons that came on when I was little. The new cartoons they put on today I personally find kind of weird and annoying.

21: Whats your least favorite movie? Frozen. I honestly can not stand that movie. I don't think it's worth nearly all the hype it's getting. It kind of annoys me. And I'm gonna watch OUAT just because I like the show but I'm not excited for Frozen to be a part of it.

22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Probably somewhere in my grandma's old back yard.

23: What do you drink with dinner? kool-aid. I'm not old enough to drink alcohol, at least not yet. Give me about a week xD. And we always have kool-aid at my house!

24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey, or honey mustard yum.

25: What is your favorite food? Miss Vickies bbq kettle cooked chips! Guys they're like the best damn chips ever!!! They sell them at Books-A-Million in our mall and since I work in the mall I'll get a bag every time I go to work! It's really sad.

26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Well the Harry Potter movies for sure. Maid in Manhattan -inlove-. Mean Girls! Easy A! The newest Batman movies with Christian Bale -swoon-. Fight Club. Pretty much anything Marvel. I'm like a movie nut. I could keep going with this list but if I did that I'd never get this thing finished.

27: Last person you kissed/kissed you? If we're talking romantic like boyfriend/girlfriend then no one because I've never been kissed -facepalm- I did kiss my friends hand earlier though.

28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was indeed a girl scout.

29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Probably not.

30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Like my junior year of high school maybe.

31: Can you change the oil on a car? I'm sure I could if I tried. But I've never had to.

32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope.

33: Ever ran out of gas? Thankfully no.

34: Favorite kind of sandwich? I love ruben sandwiches!

35: Best thing to eat for breakfast? Freaking bacon AM crunch wraps from Taco Bell! Those things are like the effin best!

36: What is your usual bedtime? I don't really have a bed time so I can just go to bed whenever! I do try to be in my bed by 11 though.

37: Are you lazy? Yes. I'm so lazy! It's kind of sad really.

38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Usually a black cat or a witch. Pretty basic.

39: What is your Chinese astrological sign? The rooster.

40: How many languages can you speak? One. I can speak a little Spanish, like maybe 4 words in French, I'm just awful at learning other languages! :(

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yea actually I'm subscribed to Teen Vogue.

42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Dude lincon logs for sure! I loved those things when I was little. I mean legos are cool and all, and the lego movie was pretty great! But lincon logs are where it's at!

43: Are you stubborn? I can be.

44: Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Letterman.

45: Ever watch soap operas? I've never like kept up with one before but my granny used to watch them all the time and sometimes I'd sit and watch them with her when I lived with her a few years ago.

46: Are you afraid of heights? Yes and no if that's possible.

47: Do you sing in the car? Oh yea of course I do, like at the top of my lungs with my music cranked up loud!

48: Do you sing in the shower? Yes I do! Maybe not as loud as when I sing in my car but I still sing.

49: Do you dance in the car? Yes. I'm sure people have seen me in a car singing and dancing like a crazy lady and actually thought I was a crazy lady xD

50: Ever used a gun? No actually I haven't.

51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Uh I think we had a family picture taken 2 years ago maybe. Just me by myself though I guess would've been when I got my senior pictures taken I don't even remember when.

52: Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes a little, but I still kind of love them! Well most of them anyways.

53: Is Christmas stressful? Sadly I think it's the most stressful part of the year.

54: Ever eat a pierogi? Okay considering I had to google it to see what it was, no.

55: Favorite type of fruit pie? Well I love apple pie. Peach cobbler is good too.

56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a teacher.

57: Do you believe in ghosts? To some extent.

58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? I have, and it's always the weirdest feeling.

59: Take a vitamin daily? I probably should but I don't.

60: Wear slippers? Yes! And if not slipper then I'll wear slipper socks xD

61: Wear a bath robe? No, I don't even think I have one.

62: What do you wear to bed? a t-shirt usually.

63: First concert? The Wanted & Carly Rae Jepsen

64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? How about Mejier! Let's see I hate walmart, kmart isn't as good as it used to be, and the only reason I've been to target where I live in the last few months is either for Starbucks, which they take forever, and to buy the 5sos deluxe album when it came out. So I'd have to say none of them. I usually go to Mejier.

65: Nike or Adidas? Nike.

66: Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos.

67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Both.

68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No.

69: Ever take dance lessons? Nope.

70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Not really. I mean I hope it's something he'll enjoy. But nothing specific.

71: Can you curl your tongue? Yes.

72: Ever won a spelling bee? No.

73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.

74: Own any record albums? No.

75: Own a record player? I don't personally but my grandma still has one and a ton of records.

76: Regularly burn incense? No.

77: Ever been in love? Nope.

78: Who would you like to see in concert? One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Wanted (again), Bon Jovi, Hunter Hayes, Kenny Chesney, and the list goes on xD

79: What was the last concert you saw? The Wanted and Carly Rae Jepsen.

80: Hot tea or cold tea? Cold.

81: Tea or coffee? Tea.

82: Sugar or snickerdoodles? sinckerdoodles.

83: Can you swim well? I'm an okay swimmer.

84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yea but not for very long.

85: Are you patient? I can be.

86: DJ or band, at a wedding? a band. I guess. Truthfully I haven't given much thought towards a wedding I didn't really think about it much as a kid and I don't have a boyfriend right now so I don't have wedding already planned out in my head.

87: Ever won a contest? Yes. But it was a weird school hosted contest so I didn't really win anything cool.

88: Ever have plastic surgery? No.

89: Which are better black or green olives? I don't like either of them.

90: Can you knit or crochet? Both... don't ever ask me to crochet anything though because I can't do more than one row. Or at least that's all I know how to do right now. I can knit like a boss though~

91: Best room for a fireplace? I've never had a fireplace. But I think like the living room/den is a good room for one.

92: Do you want to get married? I would like to get married one day.

93: If married, how long have you been married? I'm not married.

94: Who was your HS crush? His name was Patrick and he had the prettiest blue eyes ever.

95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? I did when I was little I'm sure but not so much anymore.

96: Do you have kids? No.

97: Do you want kids? No. That could change with time. As of right now though I don't want kids.

98: Whats your favorite color? Purple.

99: Do you miss anyone right now? My bestie! I wish she lived closer! :(

100: This question is imaginary, imagine a question… What are you most excited for: the 14th which is my 21st birthday!
August 7th, 2014 at 07:53am