The Basics

The Basics
•What’s your name? Bacon
•How old are you? When is your birthday? I'm 19, born April 9th.
•Where are you from? Canada
•Do you know a second language? How did you learn it? Yes, I speak French. I've learned it all my life, went to a French school.
•Are you a writer or a reader? Both :) A good writer reads.
•Are you on any social networking/blogging sites? Which one is your favorite? Yeah, facebook is ok.
•How many siblings do you have? What are they like? I have one biological sibling. She's awesome.
•Do you have any pets? What are their names? I have a black cat named Jett
•What's your dream career? to be an author.
•How tall are you? 5'2
•What color is your hair? Your eyes? My hair is faded black my eyes are blue.
•Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Would you like to get one? No tattoos but want some, ears pierced, nose pierced on left side and tongue ring.
•Do you have good handwriting? (Bonus: Write something on a piece of paper and show it to us.) I have a terrible handwriting.
•If you chose your own name, would would you have chosen? Skye, Sheena or Marlene.
•Do you believe in ghosts (or anything else supernatural)? Of course I do.
•If you had to read one book over and over again until the end of time, what would it be? The Stand by Stephen King.
August 7th, 2014 at 05:35pm