Fun Fact: Sophia Uses a Lot of Exclamation Points (Getting to Know You)

So, I got tagged by my mainchick Imagesunny(sodapop curtis)Image to do the 'Getting to Know You' blog, and dammit, I love her for it! I don't want to sound self-centered or anything (trust me, I'm far from it), but I love doing these things!

Without farther ado, let's get to know ms. bona drag!!!!! (i use a lotta exclamation points cuz im excited and annoying)Image

What's your name?

My name is Sophia! (confetti flies everywhere even tho you prob already knew that) But, you can call me anything you want, really. Pet names turn me on Image

How old are you? When is your birthday?

I'm seventeen and that sucks but I'm gonna morph into a legal adult with a job and aspirations on December 10th... I assume that's what happens when you turn eighteen...idk

Where are you from?Image

I'm from the fucking awful state of Virginia. Everyone's a snob and most likely voted for Mitt Romney
(seriously, how do we keep picking anti-christs to run for office, what the fuck?). I know people think it's not that bad here, and it's probably not, but VA not the place for me...

Second language? How did you learn it?

I only know a tiny bit of Spanish... :( which sucks because I aM SPANISh

Image

Are you a writer or a reader Image

Both! I believe you have read, read, read to become a great writer!

Are you on any social networking/blogging sites? Which one is your favorite?

I honestly don't do social networking. I mean, I have a tumblr, but I don't reblog anything I just look at my dash. I'm either on Mibba, Youtube, or Netflix most of the time!

How many siblings do you have? What are they like?

I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.

ImageAryn (19, Pieces) we get along most of the time, though, we use to fight a lot when we were younger. She's the "artist" of the family.

ImageJada (17, Aries) Yo, no joke, she is my best friend, like, I don't even think we ever had a fight (a serious one anyway, we rustle all time!) She is smartest person ever and she loves animals and psychology (like me!)

ImageKerin (13, Gemini)....this one, man. The craziest kid I've ever met. She threw a chair at her teacher when she was in the first grade. Last year, these two girls tried to jump her, but Kerin DESTROYED BOTH OF THEM. She funny, creative, but kinda eccentric. I love her like a cult leader.

ImageJordon (11, Leo) HE IS A STAR! he acts in a musical every summer and always get a solo. In fact, I'm going to his play about Dr. Seuss tomorrow. He's loud and LOVES attention.

Do you have any pets? What are their names?

...i had two betta fish one time...we put them in the same bowl...no one told us that their real name in china is SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH...they killed each other... RIP tango and goldie, y'all...

What's your dream career?

I would love to be a child/adolescence psychologist. I have always been interest in how the mind grows and how personalities are formed.

How tall are you?

5'3, pretty sure I was 5'4 last summer...I think I'm shrinking

What color is your hair? Your eyes?

brown. lol, that's it.

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Would you like to get one?

Nothing but tiny hairs pierce my skin. I am realllllly scared of needles, like, I can't even think about them without shivering, eeek!

Do you have good handwriting? (Bonus: Write something on a piece of paper and show it to us.)

I have TERRIBLE handwriting. I don't know how many times I had my teacher's tell me to re-do my work because they couldn't understand it. I would show you a pic, but I'm far too lazy to do that...

If you chose your own name, what would you have chosen?

Jack Kick Yo Azz Obama Obama Jr. you know, something real classy.

Do you believe in ghosts (or anything else supernatural)?

I believe in ghost so much, that I think every disembodied noise is a ghost. I love them and I hope they love me!

If you had to read one book over and over again until the end of time, what would it be?

It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini (may he rest in peace). The last sentences in that book get me so emotional, even before he passed away. It is such a good book and it make me want to live, live, live.

Well, guys, it's been real fun! Im gonna go watch Futurama now...

(here is where I'm suppose to tag people but im lazy so if you haven't done this and you're reading this now, you've been tagged HA)

-Sophia Image
August 7th, 2014 at 10:29pm