Distracted

I should be cleaning my house.
The baby is asleep and I don't have any excuse not to be cleaning other than that I would much rather be wasting my free time on here.

I've been inactive for hell and ever but I'm trying to make a comeback but it's hard with a newborn. Everything is hard with a newborn. But it's also awesome too. My daughter is getting to that magical place where she's awake more during the day and she is amazed by everything not to mention she's cooing and grinning all the time. I absolutely love it.

My house is seriously in need of some major TLC. This week has been insane on top of regular baby craziness everyone in the world has shown up at my house from my sister to an old friend who moved away years ago. We've also had doctor's appointments and bills to pay.

Today I'm supposed to be hardcore cleaning the house inbetween baby cuddles and going to the grocery store. It's currently 4:40 and so far I've made the bed.

I want to write so badly but as soon as I sit down with my laptop I get distracted. I would handwrite something but pregnancy made my carpal tunnel flare up and writing is painful.

Anyway I've entered three different contests.
A Supernatural fanfiction contest
An Avenged Sevenfold fanfiction contest
and an original fiction contest

So I should be posting my entries for them soon. I've already mentally started on all of them and I've began to type the SPN fiction already :3
August 7th, 2014 at 10:43pm