Getting to Know Emmah: The Basics

What’s your name?
My name is Emmah. But most people call me Em or Emmy!

How old are you? When is your birthday?
I'm twenty-two years old. And my birthday is on June 25th.

Where are you from?
I'm from Maine. It's a state in the North on the East Coast of the USA.

Do you know a second language? How did you learn it?
I can speak a bit of Spanish. I was forced to take a language in high school.

Are you a writer or a reader?
I used to write, but I'm definitely more of a reader. I'm such a book nerd.

Are you on any social networking/blogging sites? Which one is your favorite?
I'm on a few of them. I have Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. If you want to know any of my usernames for them, just let me know and I'll PM you!

How many siblings do you have? What are they like?
I have two siblings. I have two older brothers that are both going to be 30 next month. And I know what you're probably thinking "Oh, twins!", but nope, they're not. They were born two weeks apart. Dustin, is my mother's son, and really the only one of the two I consider a brother. He and I butt heads a lot, but we're also somewhat close. And then David, is my father's son, who is in and out of jail and only contacts us when he needs something.

Do you have any pets? What are their names?
I don't have any.

What's your dream career?
I'd love to be a copy editor at a book publishing company, preferable in the YA section.

How tall are you?
5'5".

What color is your hair? Your eyes?
Naturally, my hair is dark brown. But I dye it burgundy black. And my eyes are hazel.

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Would you like to get one?
I don't have any tattoos or body piercings. But I want a few tattoos!

Do you have good handwriting? (Bonus: Write something on a piece of paper and show it to us.)
I think I have good handwriting, but that's just me haha. I'd write something, but I don't have a pen or any paper near me.

If you chose your own name, would would you have chosen?
I used to hate my name, but I can't imagine having a different name now.

Do you believe in ghosts (or anything else supernatural)?
I don't.

If you had to read one book over and over again until the end of time, what would it be?
Just one book? "The Book Thief" by: Markus Zusak. But if I could read a book series over and over again, it'd be the Princess Diaries series. I've already read that like 11 times haha.
August 8th, 2014 at 05:32am