Don't Watch This Documentary + Sims 4 Anyone?

I don't know why, but I decided to watch Dear Zachary, A Letter to a Son About His Father, a documentary on Netflix because I couldn't find anything else to watch.

Why. Why did I watch that? I'm sitting here, crying and trying not to shake. I cannot believe there is such evil living on this planet. Such a cruel, cruel documentary. It really has me shaken up.
While I can't tell you not to watch it, all I can say is, be prepared to cry. I wish my fiance, Torrin were home so I could latch on to him like a baby octopus and cuddle, but my fur babies will have to do for tonight. :((

--

Onto lighter news, has anyone else on here gotten the Sims 3 Create A Sim Demo? I did about two days ago and I love it. I'm still a little iffy about buying the actual game, seeing they've taken out toddlers and pools and a few more things I enjoyed about the Sims 3. But I love how much you can customize your Sims in the Sims 4. Look below!

Image
Image
I got the idea to make a few sims based off colors. Here's the eldest of the Wind sisters, Scarlett.

Image
This is Violet, the middle child.
Image

Image
And here's Jade, the youngest. I think she was my favorite to make.
Image

Image
Image
This was one of my favorite Sims to make in the Sims 2 and 3. Did what I could to recreate her.

Image
Image

Image
Image
This is Aria. First Sim I made in the Sims 4 CAS Demo, besides myself. :p

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Another set of Sims sisters that I made.
August 9th, 2014 at 05:02am