Hello There (Friday Early Morning)

The Date is Friday August 8, 2014 2:18 am

It’s been, over 48 hours since I’ve slept. I was highly confused when I realized it had been Thursday, because I couldn’t remember Wednesday. I figured out what I did with the whole of Wednesday, but it still surprised me that for up until there was only two hours left of the day I’d been thinking that Thursday, had been Wednesday. My eyes had that sand papery feel to them, but I couldn’t hold them open, turns out that they had been dried out.

You know that weird almost blindness you get sometimes when you blink and then you open your eyes and it’s all like ‘Have I suddenly gone blind in one eye?’ cause one eye had some gunk in it and when you blinked it moved it in front of the pupil?

Well that happened quite a lot on Thursday. It still is acting up. There feels like there is something in the corner of my right eye, and no matter how many times I rub at it, or wash it off, or whatever. It just comes back. I know how to stop it, but I’m not tired. My eyes say I am. My mind says no.

Actually I’m fine if I keep my right eye closed…that’s really strange though. I mean seriously, try to type a full sentence with one eye closed…did you try? You didn’t, did you? Maybe you did now, because I called you out on it? Who knows, I can’t really know for sure, you could easily lie and say you did, when you didn’t, and say you didn’t when you did. I can’t actually see you, so I leave it to be being skeptical all around. My right eye is beginning to really piss me off.

Suns once more rising and though my right eye is adamant I try for sleep my brain is yelling, ‘No, no, no. There’s so much to do and not enough hours in the day to not do them in. Here over analyze Pinky and The Brain...’ I actually did that, before I started writing these things. I over analyzed the Cartoon Pinky and The Brain…I’ll share that with you.

Now, I'm talking about the Cartoon Pinky and the Brain.

"What are we going to do today Brain?"

"Same thing we do every day Pinky, try to take over the world!"

Brain is the master, Pinky the sidekick who does all the grunt work, and yet get blamed for all Brains failed plans, because there no way a Brain can malfunction. Same thing with the human Brain and Fingers. We blame typos on the fingers, but they are just following the orders that the brain tell them too. Therefore it's your brain causing the rest of you to fail.

((My mind is weird...would you like to try and unravel it?))
August 9th, 2014 at 09:50am