Pilfered Survey. I Tag Anyone Who Reads This.

Pilfered from SmilingScarlet

What’s your name?
Harper Rowan Woods... all of the Irish.

How old are you? When is your birthday?
I'm twenty, and my birthday is July 28th

Where are you from?
Image
Turn left. I am originally from there.

Do you know a second language? How did you learn it?
I am working on German? I'm teaching myself via internet tutorials and books.

Are you a writer or a reader?
I am more often a reader. I like to write but am not very good at fiction, so most of the writing I do is in the form of essays and papers explaining concepts.
I know. I'm boring.

Are you on any social networking/blogging sites? Which one is your favorite?
Yeah, but I'm inactive. I have a facebook, the only purpose of which is to chat with a friend.

How many siblings do you have? What are they like?
I have four brothers and a sister, and they are all very different from eachother, ie, different lifestyles, different social/political opinions, different interests, different hobbies, everything.

Do you have any pets? What are their names?
I... I have four cats. Three black cats; Salem, Seal (she's a long hair), and Frankie, and a tortiouse shell named Mystik.

What's your dream career?
Researcher of Evolutionary Psychology, Clinical Social Worker, or INCREDIBLY HANDSOME OVERLORD
Image

How tall are you?
I am 5'10?

What color is your hair? Your eyes?
Reddish blonde/blondish red. My eyes are two different colors, one is blue/grey, the other is green/grey.

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Would you like to get one?
My ears are stretched to 4G, I have no tattoos, I'll probably get one at some point but I'm in no hurry.

Do you have good handwriting?
My handwriting is generally very precise, sometimes it's a mess though.
People always complain that my r looks like a v. It does.

If you chose your own name, what would you have chosen?
Harper Rowan [insert different last name here]

Do you believe in ghosts (or anything else supernatural)?
No, I just believe that there are things we don't yet fully grasp, and I believe in a limitless potential for the mind to make all sorts of silly conclusions to satisfy itself.

If you had to read one book over and over again until the end of time, what would it be?
Crap... eh, either The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, or The Good Soldier by Ford Madox Ford.
Or... oh christ, don't limit me like this!
August 9th, 2014 at 05:25pm