Finish the Sentence

As Tipsy Returns requested below you will find the thoughts in my head as it pertains to the following list of phrases below.

Don't be too traumatized!

My Grandpa once: saved a woman's life and he wasn't a trained doctor but would save people all the time. He was also an engineer and a business man and he travelled the world and knew 17 languages. He is an inspiration and passed away in June. Inalilahi va ina ilahi rajioon( To Allah we belong and to Him is our return).

Never in my life have I ever: kissed a boy who wasn't my immediate family member or a little baby. That's a strict no-no until marriage. Which is the same for my future hubby, so we are saved for each other without all the emotional baggage. Yes, I am a romantic at heart.

When I was younger I: was told someone was killing Muslims after 9/11 and I got terrified that, in my Canadian park, someone would jump the fence and off me for no reason. I was only nine at the time.

High School was: an educational place with some teachers that ignored race and religion, to the point I think they forgot me. In courses I would do poorly in I didn't get any counciling, which doesn't make sense in Canada!

When I'm nervous: I become very quiet and my body fills with anxiety and I become very tense.

The last time I really cried was: last night. Someone I know isn't doing well and they are in the hospital losing weight and not taking their medicine and the nurses and doctors aren't doing anything. Not even water! They are in the hospital to be cared for and they are not even able to have them take a little nutrients and medicine even though they could use IV. Doctor is supposed to come Monday, but three days of starvation can lead to death! I didn't expect this of world class health institutions.

If I were to get married right now: I would be glad to have found my soul mate. He's coming you know! Eventually... I still have hope, although I'm getting old! Already 22! (Biological clock is ticking! And I you don't think so, think about how you will chase your ten year old at age 40 or 50! And for that matter who only wants one lonely kid!? And for that matter who guarantees my child bearing ability into my forties anyways!? Why do women increase their risk of complications by having kids so late!? Kids make the world a better place! Kids make the world go round! Literally their cheeks are so round...)

My hair is: covered in a hijab. Beautiful colours and fabrics to cloak me in modesty.

My feet are: with mosquito bite. Itchy! And size nine or ten and I like comfy shoes, and I know Eid just passed but if you want to get me some shoes that would be sweet!

When I was five: I would scream so loud my cousins would leave the apartment building and go to their home in the next building over and they could still hear me as if I was in the same room.

Last Christmas: you mean last Eid? My brother flew in to surprise my mom and I went to Eid Prayer with my dad for the first time. We ate a lot of awesome food after a month of fasting. It was lovely. My cousin gifted all the girls Lush Company soap, it's really fancy and they support Palestine so she spent a LOT of money there.

When I turn my head left: I see my winter jacket and the door to my room.

When I turn my head right: I see my wall and my hair in my eye.

My life is not complete without: My Belief in God and all the Prophets of the Abrahamic faiths.

By this time next year: I hope I have a better job and a healed family.

I have a hard time: trusting people who I've tried talking to but they have started using their phone in the middle of talking. Well, more like people who use their phones a lot, it's weird but it's like they can't stay in the present. Gosh, here I am, on my phone saying I don't trust people who do that. But I usually don't spend time with people and stay on my phone. I like to talk to them.

One time at a family gathering: I cried because my uncle was always so hard on me and my sisters for giving his kids candy. I now know it is because he has diabeties, but he would give them candy and take them to Hershey company in America!!

Take my advice: find out who the Prophet Mohammad is and YouTube search this: Surah Ya Seen - Mishary.

My ideal breakfast is: French toast or sawaiyaan (special fine noodles in milk and it's a creamy and lovely sweet dish).

If you visit my hometown: you would fine me still here and it is actually a city. There are tons of multicultural shops an it is awesome and safe.

My friends are: adventurous! One is in the artic, one off to another country doing eye doctory (not a real word, it is actually opthomology, but you didn't know that). One is married in another country living her fairy tale! Man, I need to start doing something exciting to keep up, maybe I'll publish a book?

If you spend the night at my house: we would eat yummy food and talk late into the night about everything!

I would stop my wedding if: what? Stop my wedding!? Okay.. Okay, so if I HAD to stop it... If the man wasn't religious or if he was a compulsive liar, smoker, gambler, adulterer(player),or backbiter. In Islam, the phrase for women is," what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine." So princess status. If he doesn't even believe and respect the One who created us how would the man respect me? Or care for me!?

The world could do without: oppression and tyrannical power hungry leaders who enforce it.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
Ew.

The most recent thing I've bought myself is: a gorgeous silver maxi skirt. It is so flowy and professional and yet princess and modest! Love it.

And, by the way: I would love to read your thoughts if you've been reading this!

Every birthday:
I am a year older. I don't really celebrate birthdays anymore, too egotistical with the way some people go about it. A nice dinner is good so you don't feel l

In the past I shouldn't have been:
So negative. I would compulsively overthink people ignoring me and get lonely and very upset. I'm still working on this bad habit, by keeping busy and praying and following Islam. It is helping a lot! An empty mind is a devil's workshop. I also try to spend less time on computers, TVs, phones etc. and enjoy the moment and company I have and be real. I hate living stereotypical empty conversations. I'm trying to be real.

Once, at a bar/club: no. I would never go because these are dark sticky places filled with lies, lust, dirt, adultery, regret, fights, people without their full senses and alcohol. If YOLO is right, YOJO (you're only judged once) is right. And if I live once I am doing it right, not wasting it away in places people spend their lives trying to cleanse themselves of.

Last night, I: went to a party for someone's wedding today and I came home and cried. I get to party and my family member is stuck in the hospital and desperately wants to come home. We just want the person to sleep. They need to eat and rest, but they won't. It breaks me, but I'm praying.

If I didn't have any obligations tomorrow: I would write all day about my beliefs and thoughts and dreams and hopes in story form.

A better name for me would be: baji, big sister. Id like if my sister called me baji or api. (At least you care Sumaya!)

In the last six months: I have lived through a lot that has strengthened my faith and made me realize that my bosses are not my rulers. There is no power or might greater than God. And whatever risq(money, wealth,comfort,etc.) is meant for me will come to only me and chase me till I die, but what is not meant will never come for me and I can be satisfied in that.

If I ever go back to school: I would probably choose a new field of study. I want to study more business but also writing and maybe learn how to cook because eating out is expensive and becomes gross after a while. Only so many times you can have restaurant food before you miss home cooking.

I bet you didn't know: I have 5 siblings. I have a lot of stories on mibba that I think I will publish one day in a book. My cousins raised a squirrel. My family has many times seen lives saved from horrible illnesses and situationd after giving charity to the poor.

I am: a Muslim Canadian Woman!

I read: on mibba, kindle and, real books like the Eight Scroll, Mis'Goded and the Quran.

I regret: all my negative attitudes and not giving people more excuses.

I hope that was fun to read and now that you know more you will comment and even check out my stories. My story surrendering has made about 3 of my friends cry. Not that I'm showing off, I am slightly proud of myself though. Hahahaha.
August 9th, 2014 at 06:45pm