Let It Roll.

So I know more than anyone how easy it is to take something offensively on this site. 1.Because since we can't see the expression or intent behind people's statements, it's like so easy to just assume someone meant something some way. 2.Because most of the time, we never ask users how they meant their points/opinions.

Things on here use to bother me. There are people(no one specific, just the general users) that can be rude here without any doubt as to how they meant what they said. It upset me. I would tell my friends about it and get aggravated because no one likes being talked rude to even if it is just "their opinion." But you know what I realized? What any of you or anyone wants to say negative about me or anyone else, it doesn't take away from me as a person. If anything, it just shows how little respect you have for me and other people's feelings.

So from now on instead of defending myself in comments or replies, I'll just let it roll off my back. There are more important things I could be spending my time on in life than worrying what the fuck anyone thinks about me if it's going to be something negative. If I do see actual bashing directed at me or my friends, I'll just report it and let Admins deal with it.

I'm done caring what rude and hateful people think because all it was doing was dragging me, a person who already battles with being negative, even more negative and spiteful. Please note that the word "you" in here was aimed to the general public, not one person specifically because currently, I have no problems with people here.
August 11th, 2014 at 06:33pm