The Story of My Love Life Part 12

I swear this is my third attempt at writing this blasted thing.
I'm too lazy to edit this so sorry for any typos

The reason why Johnny left was because of anger displacement (the main reason). One of Jasmine's roommates, Merci, had recently broken up with her boyfriend and was upset about it so she kind of took it out on Johnny. Part of it was because of her anger towards her boyfriend, and the other part was that she felt that Johnny and Jasmine's other roommate Keisha were getting into a closer relationship that Merci didn't like for whatever reason. So she told Johnny to leave by March. After that whole incident things that awkward between him and Merci and he didn't like the vibe so he spent more nights at my place instead. It was both refreshing and tiring having him stay. Tiring because of the times when we would have sex, it would be around 2 o'clock at night. That annoyed me a little because I would have class early the next morning and he didn't have to worry about class. But other than that it was good to have him company. It wasn't so good though that he was eating for free everyday killing off my food. That part annoyed me sometimes, but he would generally only stay for a week or two.

The night right before he left back home, it really upset me. The night before we had sex or whatever, but afterwards he said that we should stop having sex with each other because he didn't feel any emotional or spiritual connection with me. From how he said it, it seemed like he didn't like me at all. I can't remember his exact words but I didn't know how else to interpret it. Him saying that kind of broke my heart and I literally cried that night. It was kind of embarrassing because he was right there. I don't think he knew that I was crying, though, but I tried to conceal it as best as I could. I wasn't mad about the sex part, though, because I previously made attempts to stop having sex with him, but we just couldn't do it.

The next day I gave him the silent treatment, upset. I know now that he thought it was because of the stopping the sex thing which is funny to me because why the fuck would I be that mad. But we left and he left for home that day. The next day he sent me a text message while in class saying these exact words: Hey I wasn't able to put in in words yesterday morning .. But I see you as a emerging really close friend and I don't want to lose you because of us being friends with benefits or dealing with the matter in general. Then I replied with: I'm happy u said something but I just need time to think about everything cause I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little upset. Then he said: Yeah I know [you] are because you didn't say anything to me .. But alright that's all I wanted to say ..

I didn't realize that we were on different pages at that point. He thought I was mad about the friends with benefits thing, but I was also a little happy that he considered me a close friend and such.

Later on in that month he came back again. I can't remember why but I think he was there for about a week that time. I was still a little mad at him but I'm not the type to hold grudges so I didn't really give him a silent treatment. I wasn't as nice to him, though, and I'm sure he knew it was because I was upset with him. But his effort towards being really nice to me softened me up and I forgave him. I mean, how can I deny Johnny?

The whole no sex thing didn't stay for long, of course. But something changed. When he went back home again he said he wanted to try something. He suggested we did a 30 day dating challenge. I accepted and we were semi officially dating. It was pretty cool though, I guess and for me, opening up with the foreplay and everything was a lot easier since we were "dating" in comparison to the almost complete lack of foreplay in the beginning. I kissed him ore and all that good stuff, and the sex got a lot better. If I were to be completely honest, my head game was getting pretty good and so we experimented a little more. We showered together and I gave him head in the shower. He came which according to him was the first time he'd done that by someone giving him head. Then we moved to the bed because the shower was too small to do anything in. I'm shorter than him to the point where sex standing up isn't that easy unless I'm lifted or bending over but I'm scared of being picked up in the shower and I couldn't bend over in there. I think he went down on me, then we had sex in many different positions. I liked giving head in the shower and being on top. But the sex definitely got better.

Coming closer to my lease expiring after school was over, he was there for a long time. I can't remember how long and why, but he was there. I did get a little aggravated with him because he was eating my food with the little money I had but I didn't take it out on him. He at least made an effort in helping me out by bringing food from home and sometimes paying for some of my groceries.

When the final days were counting down, I went to Raleigh because he wanted to go to a place where they sold hookah, but my car ended up having complications because of my incompetence in regards to car. In my ignorance I opened my coolant tank before it cooled causing most of it to spill out. Therefore I couldn't go back to Durham that night. So my parents allowed Johnny to stay since he had done so already and they trusted him and me not to do anything in the house (although they knew that we were friends with benefits) until we were able to go back. Johnny also wanted to see a show that was taking place very close to where I live. We went with my friend Cameron, my sister Isis and a friend of theirs named Tim. Johnny met the guy that was going to be there who was a graffiti artist and they talked for a while. He learned a lot and he was grateful that I was willing to go with him.

The day before I was to move out, me and Johnny had sex for the last time in a while. It was really good. This is how it happened. He got the wise idea to blindfold me. We took a shower before I was blindfolded. Again I gave him head in the shower (my favorite place to give it) then afterwards we got out of the shower. He let me to the sink and told me to sit on it. He went down on me on the sink then started having sex with me on it. I was still blindfolded. Then we moved to my room where he sat on the chair in there and had me on top. I like being on time on a chair the best because it doesn't tire my legs out like the frog hop. But to me it was some really good sex. The next day I had to finally move almost all of my stuff and he was to leave later because him mom had to get him so he could move the rest of his stuff out. I missed him after that day.

I thought I wasn't going to see him the whole summer but fortunately I was wrong.

I'm too lazy to edit this so sorry for any typos.
August 11th, 2014 at 06:46pm