What Shall I Put as the Title...

Don't ask about the title. I don't know. It just popped into my head. XD

Basically, I just want to give an update and spill some of my thoughts into this.

My Little Mermaid while I love it to death and really want to write more, it just does not seem to be coming to me at the moment. Well longer than a moment. It's been what? Five months since I've updated it.

I just don't know where to go with it. Well, that isn't quite right. I know where it can go, but I'm at a point in the story that is between plot points. And I don't know how to get to the next plot point.

I don't want to be boring and continue with filler stuff, but I don't want to rush it.

Ugh.

Anyway, Comes the Light is still active, but I want to finish A Promise first before really getting back into it. We'll see how that goes.

A Promise is essentially finished, I'm just going back through and editing it, heavily in the later chapters, which is where I am at the moment.

But it shouldn't take long. If I actually sit down and do it. XD

And then to add to all of this, I've gotten a job, so I have to fit my writing around it. So yeah, don't know how well that is going to go.

So...

Yeah, that's what's been going on lately. At least story wise. And somewhat life wise. ^_^
August 13th, 2014 at 06:33am