The Basics

Hey lovelies!

So I'm really into this whole getting to know each other thing, so you can expect A LOT of participation from me this month, including like, all these surveys ::tehe:

So, I figured why not start with the basics! Here goes!

What’s your name?
My Name is Carly

How old are you? When is your birthday?
I'm 18 years old going on 19. My birthday is a late one, November 21st! (whee winter baby)

Where are you from?
(IIIIN WEST PHILIDELPHIA BORN N' RAISED... I had to...) In all Seriousness though I'm from a city called Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada.

Do you know a second language? How did you learn it?
I know a little bit (un petit peu) of french, I learned it through school.

Are you a writer or a reader?
I'm definitely both. Though I always criticize my own writing, and idolize others writing when I read it.

Are you on any social networking/blogging sites? Which one is your favorite?
I'm on a few social networking sites, but I'd have to say my two favourites are instagram and tumblr.

How many siblings do you have? What are they like?
I'm an only child! Though I've always wanted a sibling...

Do you have any pets? What are their names?
I have one pekingese dog, her name is Toy, she's a little fluffball.

What's your dream career?
To put it plainly, a makeup artist, but leaning more towards the costume side of makeup, prosthetics, special effects, movie makeup etc.. (if you've seen the show face off you get it) The other one would have to be to be able to pursue my love for musical theatre and become a broadway actress.

How tall are you?
I am 5'5

What color is your hair? Your eyes?
My hair is dark brown, and my eyes are orange-y brown.

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Would you like to get one?
I have my ears, bellybutton and nose pierced, and a tattoo of a hummingbird on my shoulder. I plan on getting a few more piercings and tattoos.

Do you have good handwriting? (Bonus: Write something on a piece of paper and show it to us.)
I have neat writing, however it isn't aesthetically pleasing to me, I wish it was quirky.

If you chose your own name, would would you have chosen?
I honestly can't imagine having any other name but my own... unless it's okay to name yourself princess cheesecake...

Do you believe in ghosts (or anything else supernatural)?
yes yes yes a thousand times yes, and the bad stuff, you don't mess with that stuff man..

If you had to read one book over and over again until the end of time, what would it be?
I'm gonna be super classic vanilla here and say Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone

Well, Thats it for that survey! I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know a little more about me, feel free to comment and also link me to your surveys! I'd love to read them ::cute:
August 14th, 2014 at 03:18am