Spread the Word

Shit is getting scary.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=GVrziJOe5x0[/youtube]

Four days in and Ferguson has become a total war zone. The name of the officer who shot and killed Mike Brown has not been released. Police have been armed with military equipment and tanks.

Like look at this (fast forward to 7:00+ mark)

People are being attacked with rubber bullets and tear gas who have no arms.

Stay woke.

I highly suggest to check up with the hacker group Anonymous (twitters here and here)

They have made the most progress doing such things as releasing the audio tapes of dispatchers the day of Mike Brown's death as well as information on the police department.

We are turning into the dystopian books we read and write about.

Search through your social medias, spread the word. If you live in a big city and they're spreading to protest and you are able, get out there.

I also can't stress enough that this is a racial issue.

Learn about white privilege and systematic racism.

I am, personally, would be happy to point you in the right direction on what you must know.

Stop recing these blogs.

Comment on them.

Respond to them.

Share them.

Do something instead of remaining silent!
August 14th, 2014 at 06:43am