Wanna Flirt Shamelessly?

Wanna flirt shamelessly? Let´s give it a try.

For those people who don´t know how to flirt (like me) flirting becomes a challenge. So all of you, have probably wonder before: why I can´t flirt? And actually I can´t answer you that. Everybody has their issues, their own reasons of why they can´t flirt. For example me. In my case it´s because I´m shy, and nervous, and I’m always afraid making a fool. And also because I don´t know how to do it. Really I mean it, like what should I say? How do I start? What expression should I use? An in the middle of that, while I’m standing in front of the person I want to flirt with, my face is completely terrifying. Like I’m mixing all sort of awkward faces, and uncomfortable expressions, because indeed I’m feeling uncomfortable, so as the person. So, to make the story short, I am a completely disaster at flirting. As a result, I quit flirting around two years ago. BUT…The other day I was bored and I was reading some articles about girl´s stuff, when suddenly a brilliant article came out: “The Art of Flirting”.
There says that flirting is a skill, which I totally agree, and for that reason we have to practice it in order to get good at it. It also says the best way to practice, is doing it with a stranger. I mean flirting with a completely unknown person. You know, someone you´ve just seen at the street, and you think is attractive. And with that said, yes I couldn´t agree more, that actually is a good idea or source to practice flirting, like if it were a game, and flirting with strangers would be the first level of flirting.
Just think about it. It can´t harm you. You don´t know the person, and that person doesn´t know you neither. So then if you don´t succeed in your attempt of flirting, then yes of course you´ll feel embarrassed but, at least you would never see the person again.
So just when I finished the article I felt like I should give it a try. I mean I can´t quit in flirting. It´s not like the most complicated thing in the world to do. There exists final exams, getting degrees, getting a job, and so on. So why should I quit? Flirt it´s not like a monster who is going to eat me or something. It´s just a social skill that requires courage, confidence (I’ve obtained some sort of self-confidence, but still struggling) and the guts to face ridiculous.
So I propose YOU, who don´t know as me how to flirt, to give a try.
Here I leave the link to the article (http://thoughtcatalog.com/sam-kasse/2013/07/the-art-of-flirting/), then you can read an example, and also there says what´s the next level (flirting with a semi stranger) and more things than can help you.
August 14th, 2014 at 10:45pm