I Wrote a Poem Update.

To all readers of I Wrote a Poem:

I know that the last couple days - especially last night - I've been writing like crazy and chapters have been out every day for the last week or so.

I'm not disappearing on you guys that are reading all through, I promise. I've got plans and I'm afraid I won't be able to write the next three to four days. I'll still be on Mibba, I just won't have enough time to write out a draft. I promise I'll get back to it as soon as possible!

For those following me as a member and not just subscribed to the story, please be aware that I'm working on several other stories for you guys. I haven't reached a chapter one on any of them yet; I've been focusing on David and Rydel. However, these others are NOT fan fiction, but have the potential to become fan fiction under request.

At home, I have a completed chapter one for a Destiel fanfiction through the perspective of Castiel. I'll be in Michigan in just a little over two weeks, so I'll make sure to get that out to you as soon as possible. Most of my stories are on my personal computer at home, so I can't do anything about getting it out on here yet. My tumblr often glitches and shows a link to a part of the fanfiction, so if you would like to check that out, there's always the possibility that it'll show up and allow you to sample it. The link to my tumblr is provided in my author summary under kittencore.

Thanks for all those who are following I Wrote a Poem. Ya'll mean so much to me! Drop a comment on the story if you like it; I need some feedback for the next couple of chapters.

Also, I luh you what a sellout. Thank you for all your support! I want to come back to see more of your updates on both of your stories! Message me back if you see this.

Announcement:
One of my recent stories will be released with an introduction and possible chapter one soon. It's about two best friends who move to Las Vegas as they enter the summer after their first year in college. However, one of the girls has applied to a college in Paris, France, and gets accepted. Thus follows a hard and rich summer of final experiences between the girls.

If it sounds interesting to you, and I promise that's just a quick summary of the prospect of the story, I'll have it out maybe even before the next chapter of David and Rydel.
August 16th, 2014 at 02:45am