A Lot Has Changed in 2 Years

It's currently 1:47am and for some strange reason I looked up and read through some of my old stories and blogs. Mind you i have not been on this is 2 years. This blog was written 2 years ago and I thought I would update, you know to make my time more productive.

"I am now in year 11 at school and i have know idea what i want to do in life. everyone keeps asking as i will be finishing next year but i really have know clue. so i just finished watching 127 hours and it got me thinking i don't want to just go through life not doing anything worth wild. i want to make everyday count!

For this to happen i need to get proactive i want to help people, save people, live in different places, travel, see the world and do as much as i can to do something about it. i want to find myself. i want to make a difference in this world i don't just want life to pass by and not having anything to show for it. No one should they should do everything they possibly can to achieve what they want and for me seeing as i don't have a clue in what i want to do yet i as many will go through my life trying to find that thing it might not be one it could be many but if you find something you love hold on tight because it could slip through your fingers.

i want to help people. i really think i can but i am really interested in motivational speaking and i hate standing i front of people and talk but if i can help why the hell not.

To Making it count !"

To let you all know I have traveled to Europe it was amazing, incredible, wonderful, spectacular there are really no words for the connection i felt when traveling i love it there i really would love to live in Rome or study there for a time and live amount the people... oh i miss it so much. I graduated high school and passed all my exams. I forwent going to schoolies which is the for those that don't know is this massive deal to anyone finishing high school in AU, its a place when 17-18 year old go and get drunk, party and have meaningless sex with randoms. Im exaggerating, schoolies is not all bad, i really wanted to go yet i had a large group in high school and it was difficult to plan things. Anyways so i ended up traveling to America on my own, when 2 years ago i hated taking a bus to the shopping centre. A lot has changed. I am currently at university studying community services because i want to become a psychologist.

What i really wanted to say was the i did try to live out my dream of helping people. i think its a good fit for me and what i was thinking on that random night after i finished watching 127 hours i still feel and think the same way now. I do think that everyday not doing something you love or enjoy is wasted. i have my days as do everyone and yes i do feel bad but what can you do we are only human.

Live everyday as it were to be your last. Don't let anyone ever tell you, you cant do that, because those people are to scared to follow there own dreams and they have to bring own others in there way to make them feel better. Do what makes you happy (in a totally legal way here people come on) and have fun! Yes i am about to say the most over used line ... We really Only do live once. So we may as well enjoy the life we are given and make it worth wild!

I want to look but on my life in 60 years and hope to God that i have achieved my goals in life and i hope you all do the same!

Have a interesting life all.

2:07 am
xx
August 16th, 2014 at 06:08pm