It's Sad.

It's sad how people don't take time to care about you or notice you until you're gone.

I don't expect people to shower me with messages or comments because I'm a person who gets busy and is tired a lot. It's easy to get caught up in the cares of life and forget to message someone everyday.

But I think after months time of your so called "friends" not reaching out to you, it's time to pull the plug.

On my Facebook for instance, it's very different from my Mibba.
Here on Mibba, most all of you are people I don't know personally in real life. On my Facebook, it's filled mostly with people I've met in person or who live in my town. When after I've tried talking to them and only get one word responses IF that, then yeah.....I will unfriend them.

I'm not into the Myspace mindset where I want tons of adds and friends who never talk to me. I'm not judging anyone who may be into that but I'm personally not. It's just funny how these friends of mine won't bother with me until I unfriend them.

Then I get the message from them asking why I unfriended them and blah blah and I think, "Oh, you suddenly care?"

This world has turned into such a self centered place. I mean I'm aware people are selfish, but it's like almost everyone is anymore. I get so tired of being there for people, listening to their problems and offering kind words just to be ignored, bitched at and miconstrued.

It's tiring and I'm just about done bothering with people overall except for the good, caring people in my life that I know are worth it. Thanks to anyone who has ever reached out to me on here. It means a lot! A lot of times these days my corner of Mibba is pretty empty except for when I update but hey, at least that's something right?

I guess the point of this blog is, enjoy people while you can because they may not always be around. Just like me.
August 18th, 2014 at 07:59am