Breathe Carolina - Throwback Songs

First of all, it doesn't take a lot to see that I'm super obsessed with Breathe Carolina. If you didn't notice, I'm kinda super obsessed with Breathe Carolina. It started in Junior High in like 7th grade. I thought I was scene (not labeling the [bands] as 'scene', I just wanted to be myself) and I dyed my hair pitch black around a year later and wore band shirts and skinny jeans all the time. Basically, I was a wannabe. I did my eyeliner heavy and cut my bangs frequently. I thought I was cool.

Anyway, I got into Jeffree Star and Kill Paradise and brought back Metrostation. But. Does anyone remember the two songs Breathe did with Jeffree? Have You Ever Danced and Fame & Riches, Rehab Bitches?

Alright. So...I'm kinda angry because I really loved Have You Ever Danced and I just realized that Austin Carlile and David AND Jeffree were at Denver Warped Tour, playing at separate times, and they probably could have done the song. Granted, it doesn't exactly fit with Breathe's genre anymore, I get it. Still though????? Like does anyone have any record of that song actually being performed because 3/5ths of the musicians were together at one time?

No, probably not. I wonder if Dave even remembers doing that? I mean, Tommy could have filled in for Kyle's part, and David brought someone else in for Sellouts anyway so he could have found someone for Strauchman's part.

I'm also pretty sure Jeffree was backstage watching? It's kinda cute; he's like a proud mother of Breathe Carolina in general just because he watched them get this far. It's nice him and Dave still keep in contact. In fact, I'm also pretty sure when Dave left his signing right before Jeffree started his, he ducked under the tent Jeffree was in.

I don't know. It was just a thought. I heard an All Time Low song from a long time ago and decided to do a throwback night and I've been redownloading a bunch of old music and came across those two songs.

Anyway, I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this besides my own. I figured I'd put it out there and maybe even get a couple people to smile listening to those songs again. Got up and danced. Was very proud of myself for remembering all the words.
August 18th, 2014 at 11:34pm