Lessons From Brittany

I guess you could say I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. Sharpest tool in the shed. Nor does my elevator go all the way to the top sometimes. Some lessons I've had to learn the hard way and I think it only fair that I share my knowledge with those who might make the same mistake as I... so here are a few things I've learned - don't repeat my mistakes.

1. Heavy doors close fast. So, since they move fast, you must also move fast or a limb - usually your arm for whatever reason maybe I walk funny - will get caught in the door. Trust me, it does not feel good when you feel your arm being beaten by an evil door and you're just left there like the world is ending because it's a white hot flash of pain. I exaggerate but I still have a pretty gnarly bruise on my arm... funny... also where my scars are from when I got burned so I'll let that lead into

2. When working with frying fast food don't let the iron fry holder hit your arm. I did this when I was working at Pizza Hut last year... I went to lift it, wrist gave out, landed on my arm. That actually kinda hurt and I had a waffle like mark for days. Nothings more fun than having to explain to people you burned yourself at work because of scumbag body.

3. More recent... when you get out of a car and a roommate goes, "don't forget to lock the car." You don't have to try and stop the door that you pushed closed with your pinky... you can just open it. I... guess I tried to be a ninja but failed.... because all that happened was smashed pinky. It hurt for like a day - but relative lesson, no?

4. Don't walk down the stairs at night - if you're blind - like me. Because if you miscount and think you're at the bottom but in reality you're two steps up you're going to have an unpleasant heartattack. I didn't get hurt but I could've... I could've died it was so scary.

I think those are enough lessons. I'm bored and want to go work on my tauren paladin. I know, I thought I would never make a tauren. But named her UsaMoo. She's kinda okay looking... only made her because... well... need a cow yaknow? Trying not to have a lot of Blood Elfs so I have:
Undead Warlock (90)
Belf Deathknight (67)
Pandaren Hunter (19?)
Pandaren Warrior (13?)
Goblin Mage
Tauren Paladin
and I can't remember what my rogue is... oh and I have a troll druid. trying to get one of every race Horde side.

Anyway, that's what I'll be doing or I'll be playing Sims 2... one of the two.
August 20th, 2014 at 12:01am