To Anyone Who Just Got out of a Bad Breakup

I know it might seem like the end of the world right now and you feel sad and heartbroken and don't know what to do with your life but it does get better . Just give it time and talk to friends or family and try to go out because that's all you can do. That person that you thought once loved you isn't the person your meant to be with and just remind yourself everyday why they left and remind yourself that they aren't good for you and your better then that. If you know they have moved on already don't let it get to you don't linger around waiting for them to take you back and seeing them whenever that person feels like seeing you because there just going to use you and hurt you and if you have to compete to get someone's love back when you know there not going to leave the other person then forget about them because if they really loved you they wouldn't of moved on so fast and would have given you another chance.

I know its hard especially when you worked so hard to get that person to love you and you shared everything about yourself to that person and you trusted them with everything you thought they would be there forever but look at it this way they lost a great person and your learned from this so the next time you are in a relationship you already know what to do and you know how to be better if this was your first break up because for me it was I was with him for 10months before that we were friends and I waited a year until he was ready to be mine and I messed up once and this is the consequence but I'm not the only bad person here he also messed up worse then me and I'm free now to discover myself and be a better person for the next guy that comes around it will take me time to trust another guy because he left me for another girl but that's okay it will be worth it in the end.

Don't feel sad anymore you can be sad for a while but just for a bit and if you have pictures or any of that persons things then get rid of them because seeing them everyday won't help you believe me that's what I did I couldn't even stay in my room because he was always there and it took me about 2months to finally get over him and that's okay take as much time as you need and if they message you saying they miss you don't believe them because if you see them it will hurt a lot . Just ignore and block them and tell yourself everyday your better then them and one day you will find a great guy . If you need someone to talk to my inbox is always open :)
August 20th, 2014 at 12:44am