Mibba Is a Lot Like High School

Yep, I said it.

Mibba is a lot like high school.

Someone once told me that high school is what you make of it, and I don't think I've ever heard truer words.

When you're a freshman in high school, everyone is always telling you to join clubs, go to school sponsored events, and make as many friends as you can. Do you know why? Because the more involved you are in school, the better the experience you'll have.

You can go to high school everyday and just be there. You can go to class, do your homework, take your tests and never really participate, but that's not much fun.

The real fun of high school is in the clubs, the school dances, and the spirit days. The fun is in putting yourself out there, making friends, and letting your school life extend into your home life.

You get out of high school what you put into it, and Mibba is the exact same way.

Think about Mibba as a high school. You can log on, post your stories, and carry on with your day without ever really participating. You'll have a Mibba experience but not the Mibba experience.

Just like when you were a freshman in high school, every day gives you the chance to either be on Mibba or participate in Mibba.

You can join contests, have discussions, host a comment swap, or make new friends. There are dozens of things you can do to get involved in Mibba, but it's not all going to fall into your lap. Just like high school, you have to get out there and participate. You have to put forth an effort.

So, who are you?

Are you the student who simply goes to class and walks around like a drone?

Or are you the future student body president?
August 21st, 2014 at 05:20am