We're All in This Together| Comment Swap| Random Babble

We're all in this together.

You, me, everyone.

Mibba's been messing up for quite some time, now that problem is out of our hands and up to the admins ( please fix though). But there's another problem that we can do something about.

Participation.
Say it with me now.

Image

P a r t i c i p a t i o n

Admit it. You, or someone else can be more involved with mibba. This site is losing its homely feeling. We're becoming distant. We're a writing family. We're writers. We write.

But why is it so hard for us to talk to one another?

It shouldn't be, right.

We should message each other (when mibba wants to cooperate and send our messages properly)
Comment on one anothers stories,
Blogs,
Anything

We oughta be there for one another.
Too many people are leaving Mibba for lack of feedback.
And I for one had thought about doing that as well. But, I've come to the realization that I've got so many ideas swimming in my head 24/7, and mibba's the only site I've seen where you can have a layout: We're pretty much stuck with each other.

But seriously we can do this.

Image

Le comment swap

So. Let's make one another happy. You comment the story or stories you want me to read and comment on. There's no limit. The amount of stories you want commented on is the amount I want. Unless you have waaay more than I do. If that's the case, wowww, you've got no life. I'm kidding! I'm so kidding. I love you.

But seriously if you do, you're a ninja. Nuff said.

Here are my stories up for comments:

Friday Night Lights
Foreign(brand spankin' new story)

Whose been following what's been going on in Ferguson? I won't ask if any of you have heard about it, how could you not have heard about this.

It's hot right now so I won't even torture myself by going onto rant tonight about this subject.

I hope you all are having a swell day or night, wherever you live.

K bye
August 21st, 2014 at 06:15am