Exciting Things!

I'm back to writing you guys! After having almost a week of suffering a mental block and absolutely zero motivation, I've completed Chapter 8 and started a draft for Chapter 9! The draft should be done and posted within the next couple hours. I've got my game face on.

Also, another exciting announcement is that tonight, I'll be working on my Vegas story! The story is original fiction that does not have any connection to musicians/bands/celebrities, but has the potential to take on that kind of situation. Ideally, I'm trying to work at creating my own characters and centering the story around friendship instead of love. As the character "Rydel" explained to David in my last chapter, find difficulty writing stories that aren't directed around love. It's exciting to see if I can make the transformation to a different type of scenario.

Don't worry; there will be plenty of encounters in the story as well, but not necessarily those of real-life people.

And, as if this weren't enough excitement, my misplaced iPod is now being compensated for in hard work! My parents are helping me out and possibly throwing in this laptop they don't use anymore. Which would be great because I'm so much more comfortable writing in bed instead of sitting at my desk. And I can hella sticker this thing because I have no use for all the stickers I collected at Warped. I have this problem that I can't leave things in one place, and stickers tend to have that commitment.

I head back to Michigan in just ten days! Alex and I are thrilled we can now count down the time on our hands. I doubt I'll be very busy in that time span, so I'll try to write as much as I can! I'm impressed with the milestones the story is accomplishing for me. Thanks, lovelies.
August 21st, 2014 at 06:27am