Noob.

Hey!
New here and having a bit of trouble figuring out how to update/change my profile, or even if I can do so. Instead, just for the time being, I thought I'd write a bit about myself here.
I've been writing fiction, including fan fiction, for a long ass time. I really enjoy writing, but after a bad experience on another fan fiction forum, I have only just gotten back into it after almost 18 months.
I have started writing again, and I am currently working on the first few chapters of a Zak Bagans fiction.
The way I tend to write is hammering out a bunch of chapters, the going through and changing, editing, deleting and padding out everything I've written.
I tend to write... I don't know how to say it without it sounding offensive or implying I don't believe in the paranormal... but realistic fiction. That's an oxymoron for you right there. say for example though, you went out and met Zak Bagans in real life and you ended up falling for each other, you're not going to expect to become the next member of GAC or for a long-term possession to occur. I'm more interested in writing about the actual relationship developing and giving my OCs a purpose outside of the "star" of the story.
Also, I write smut in my stories, so most of them will be rated R. I'm a grown-ass adult, the "stars" and OCs of the stories I write are grown-ass adults; grown-ass adults have sex. I will however do my best to make smut a separate chapter with a warning that you can skip without the rest of the story not making sense if you do so. I aim to please :)
I enjoy reading other's fics. It does bother me when an otherwise great story is made difficult to read due to bad spelling/grammar/punctuation/etc, but when I come across this, I like to get a break from my own writing by editing for others (I have done this on other forums), so if anyone wants a second pair of eyes, let me know; I'm more than happy to help.
I have read a few stories on here, and have subscribed to a few more that I will be having a read of. I will comment on any story I read, and recommend and subscribe if I enjoyed it.
I will be continuing work on my Zak Bagans fic, and be posting the first chapter or so soon.
Thanks!!! :)
August 21st, 2014 at 11:50am