Drunk Blogging

Okay, I'm not DRUNK. But I'm working on it, so have a series of semi-drunk thoughts which I will hopefully manage to communicate with minimal errors/typos/drunken stupidity.

Thank goodness for that red squiggly line. It alerts me when I've just made a dumb error/typo/drunken stupidity.

I just discovered that I like the taste of Captain Morgan mixed with Apple Juice.

"Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera is like, the ONE song that makes me want to dress up in next to nothing, go to the bar, get trashy drunk, and dance like a stripper on top of the bar. Every. Fucking. Time.

I'm talking to a friend that I find very, very attractive and I kinda wanna just be like HEY YOU'RE FUCKING HELLA CUTE but I tell him that all the time and he just takes it as a friendly compliment and like, I want him to know that I actually think he's like...super attractive. Like. SUPER attractive. He's just. Attractive. In fact in the past when I have blogged about him I have simply referred to him as "Attractive Friend."

But I am MARRIED. Alas.

My husband and I have talked about an open relationship though. But also Attractive Friend has told me he would not date someone in an open relationship.

But I don't WANT to date. I just wanna get drunk and make out and then cuddle?

I'm a little bit tipsy.

And I'm listening to awful pop songs that I FUCKING LOVE OKAY.

Anyway.

Have a good night guys.
August 22nd, 2014 at 05:12am