Personal Updates

So, by now, everyone's figured out that I basically just use this blog as a way to get all of my thoughts and experiences and everything out. I'm a pretentious person that is terrified of ruining a fresh notebook with blank pages because I like the look and feel of it.
As an added bonus, I tend to let my thoughts and ideas spill faster while I type because I'm good at typing for some reason. Even Andrew commented on how fast I typed in 'youtube' in the search bar. He seemed amazed. I have no idea why; my typing is riddled with an unbelievable amount of mistakes.

Don't get me wrong, I like writing, too. Like I said, I'm just very careful about what I put on the pages in writing. It's just a weird thing about me.

/

Alright. The whole point of this post is to just get all this exciting stuff out that's coming up for me. And also, I've pieced together a couple of things that I'll need to tell you guys so.

A.) I'm coming home in (technically, after one hour, it'll be eight days) but for the sake of the night, I'll say nine. That's exciting.
B.) My new iPod is being shipped in on Tuesday, which is excellent. I still feel so terrible for the loss of my father's present. I'll most definitely compensate him once I get my job and raise up enough. I really hope Tasha isn't the culprit. I don't think she is, but it's never enough to not know. You know?
C.) I officially get the laptop that my mom hasn't used in so long that the thing literally has dust embedded into the back of it. Which I will take care of with stickers. I'm really excited to have the ability to write from the comfort of my bed without having to sit at a super uncomfortable computer chair at a cluttered desk with no real leg room and a super slow desktop. It's not a fancy one, but I'll upgrade once I get my job.
D.) Speaking of a job, I've got good vibes about the little diner uptown that's accepting positions. Lynda put in a good word for me, and they want me to come in (presumably for an interview) once I get home!
E.) Before I leave, I'll be able to redye my hair again! Hopefully, I'll be able to cut it, too.

Honestly, I'm just glad I'll have a reason to wear makeup and do something with my hair and have an actual routine again. I'll return to my room, my cat, my boyfriend and friends, and everything will be okay again.

Basically, this is what's going on with me right when I get home. I probably won't be updating anything (exception would be the blog) until after the first week I'm home. My dad's still out on a run and started it just this last weekend, so he probably won't be home to finish my room by the time I get home. Which means I'll have around a day to work on it.
The day I get home, I'm spending the rest of the night with Alex. The next day I'm going shopping. The day after that is one day before school restarts. I think that's when I'll be able to get settled in and start working on my room and everything.
Alex and I will be busy catching up, my room will have to be cleaned and rearranged, school stuff, friend stuff. I don't know. There's going to be a lot going on and I promise I won't disappear.
Just letting ya'll know. I'm so excited to be coming home. It's felt like forever since I've been around my own things.

Also Andrew is super sad right now? I have an inkling that he may or may not need some free food and chinchilla love so he might possibly be coming over and therefore I must go.
August 22nd, 2014 at 07:49am