Bad Trip

OH Boy...
(trigger warning drug mention ???)

OKay so the night before last, my friends and I got high with this boy that she knew and I don't know what the fuck they gave us but I'm convinced they were trying to kill us. Ok maybe it wasn't that serious, but we were all laid out. It hit so hard.

Okay so I'm going to try and explain it as much as I can but it's gonna be hard.

LIke...I could see the universe working. I could see how everything was finally coming full circle. I could understand things. I could see how my mind and my thoughts connected. Fuck..it was so crazy. I could see the lines and how they folded to create symmetry in our world. How my state of consciousness was just an ignorant reality. It felt so nostalgic. I could see how I remembered things. How I associated certain things from my past with things of my future. Certain colors certain smells and events. It felt like "How could you forget this."

I know it may seem pretty amazing but I was seriously trying not to die. I felt everything coming full circle and to an end. I was convinced I was about to meet my maker. I was trying not to have an anxiety attack.

I wasn't ready for it. It could have been a really amazing experience but I just wasn't ready. It freaked me out. Honestly it's kind of turned me off from any kind of drugs for a while. I just remember thinking. "I can't handle this." or "Why do people do this to themselves." I had to sit down and take deep breaths and literally concentrate on not dying.

On top of that my friend had to drive us home under the influence and I kept trying to convince her to call a cab. We had to go over a bridge so guess how terrifying that was.

Alright that was my rant I had to write it down because I feel changed as a person and ngl I'm kind of depressed.

Thanks for reading my rant. Don't do drugs kids. :/
August 22nd, 2014 at 02:14pm