12 Truths About Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus is a lost soul, who has somehow figured out how to make a profit off of doing whatever the fuck she wants. I love Miley; I really do. And there are a few misconceptions about her that I feel like I need to address. First of all, leave Miley alone. Second of all, M is the 6th letter of the alphabet, I is the 6th most important letter in the alphabet and "ley" is 3 letters and 3 letters multiplied by 2 equals 6. So Miley = 666. Now, carrying on.

Image

1. Miley had a cameo in the 2001 film Moulin Rouge!

Image

2. Miley was wearing butt pads during this scene.

Image

3. That wasn't actually a wig.

Image

4. Miley thinks 2+3=666.

Image

5. Miley actually fell off of the wrecking ball during this scene.

Image

6. That was a real horse.

Image

7. It was all Robin's idea.

Image

8. Miley had a 4.38 GPA in high school and was accepted early admissions to Harvard in 2012.

Image

9. Miley was actually making that face because she had just found out she was adopted.

Image

10. That was Miley's grandmother's bed.

Image

11. That is actually the hammer from the Thor series. She stole it from Chris after her and Liam broke up.

Image

12. Miley rescued that dog from a shelter. It voluntarily returned to the shelter 3 weeks later.
August 22nd, 2014 at 06:59pm