A Public Apology.

I wanted to apologize to a lot of you for not replying to some of your comments on my blogs in the past. I'm sure you figured I was ignoring you or that I thought I was too good to reply. Please know that wasn't the case.

Not to make excuses cause a lot of it is my own fault but up until last month, I only had dial up internet to work with. That combined with how shotty the overall function of Mibba was with the lag and errors made it so difficult to reply or comment people back.

Also, I would check my comments but always be on the go and have to reply to them later. My attention span is kind of a "right here right now " kind of thing. Unless I'm focusing on a subject at the moment, I more than likely will forget it for awhile if I move onto something else. It sucks and I'm sorry it happens.

I know how it feels to comment several things people have posted and them never reply. The biggest thing that gets to me is when people post blogs that ask you specific questions they want a reply to. Then, they never reply. I mean people aren't obligated to reply honestly. It just kind of sucks when you go out of your way several times to become active with a user in conversation and they don't talk back. There are some people I don't comment on their blogs anymore cause they like have never responded, EVER. It's funny too cause they were the ones who sent me a requesr in the beggining.

I like talking to people on my friend list at least once. Otherwise it makes me wonder if they just added me to snoop my profile since I use the privacy setting unless I friend them first. Then again, I know people are busy and their whole life's goal isn't to sit and talk to me. It's just something I think about. I've been on the receiving end of this as well as been guilty of the same thing. This is why I'm saying I'm sorry. I will try my best to be more responsive in the future. :) Thanks to everyone who does comment me. Even if I don't tell you right away, your support means more to me than you'll ever know.
August 23rd, 2014 at 07:12pm