Why Mibba Is the 51st Shade of Grey

There are three reasons why I am writing this blog. 1. I love anything that is a play on words. 2. I love any opportunity to educate Mibba about Mibba being Mibba. 3. I love to break up any awkward situation by letting out a big, fat fart in the middle of the room.

Let's start off at the beginning. What does it mean to be the 51st shade of grey? Basically, you get what you want when you want. You are so freaking grey that everyone is a slave to you. Everyone who is a 50th shade of grey or less is forced to do your bidding. You are top dawg with a 'w'.

Why is Mibba the 51st shade of grey? Puh-lease.

First of all, let me start with the elephant in the room aka the lag. The lag on Mibba is severe, yet it has only scared away about 2% of the Mibba population. 98% of the Mibba population still stays on Mibba, despite the fact that she does what she wants when she wants. You want that blog to load? Well, you will do it on Mibba's time. Screw you; she's busy right now. You can wait a minute. That is so the 51st shade.

Now let's address one of the biggest complaints made by Mibbians. Statistically, I'm not actually sure what that is. Probably the lag. But, for the sake of this blog, we'll say it's the avatar size/signature size because I've seen some things about that in the TYDLAM thread. Well, too bad says Mibba. You want people to actually be able to see what's in your avatar? That sounds like a you problem, not a Mibba problem. You're sick of your avatar looking like a shoe instead of someone's face? Well sorry, Mibba just can't be bothered.

Mibba doesn't care about you or your problems. Mibba only cares about herself and what you can do for her aka feeding her internet. She loves you for it, but only in the way that a goldfish loves you, because really, Mibba just doesn't have time for that.

Mibba is so the 51st shade of grey. Ugh.
August 24th, 2014 at 04:03am