Second & Sebring // An Update for All You Folks.

Time: 2:36 A.M.
Date:08.24.14
Tunes: Second & Sebring | OM&M
Mood: Neutral

Howdy hey, everybody! So I have good news. -drum roll- I FINISHED A STORY! I finally, and yes I mean finally after a year of procrastination, I finished A Little Piece of Heaven. So a brief synopsis of the story. Matt Sanders and his lady Alex conceived children, got engaged, got married, and lived happily ever after. There was some comedy and drama, but you just have to read it to understand.

I'm terrible at writing these things because I would give the whole story away so I literally make it short, sweet, and to the point. -insert sexual joke here.- Anyways, I love the show My Cat From Hell. Mainly because I am cat person, but it's amazing to see fur devils turn into fur angels and sweeties. Also, Jackson Galaxy is a rad dude. He knows so much about cats, and I'm sitting over here with a bag of popcorn like, "Aww, what a cute feline." I don't even know what breed my cat is. I know she is a cat, and she is beautiful.

Also, my parents recently rescued a kitten from my grandmother's dog, and I swear, y'all this cat is the lady version of Puss in Boots. I would say what I really call her out loud, but there is a seven year old in my house, and I don't want to receive the look from my parents when she says Pussy in Boots. So we named the kitten Midge.

So, y'all have a fun day or something and don't do something that you normally wouldn't do? Yeah, I have no idea where I'm going with that, so I'm just gonna say Adios and Nachos!
August 24th, 2014 at 08:35am