Absence

Hey, readers to my blog and story: I've been incredibly sick lately.

I wake up without a voice every day for the past three days. It doesn't get better until around an hour later. My entire day is spent coughing until I feel like I'm going to throw up.
Something tells me this isn't just a regular cold.

On top of that, I now know that nothing is wrong with me in the woman department. I hadn't gotten any sign of my period since May, and mother nature decided to pop up at exactly the right time. It gives me enough time to end it before I get on the plane home.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I haven't really been able to update anything on here. I'm so sorry. I was gone all day yesterday, feeling somewhat better. I went out to South Park and we walked around there. Such a beautiful time to go up!
We went out to a shooting range near Fairplay, too. I'm not too big on it, but whatever. It was interesting to shoot the 9.

I tried to write for you guys last night, but nothing came to mind. I just sat there staring at a blank page. It was ridiculous.

To add on, an old friend refollowed my tumblr. I'm not sure how to feel about that; they haven't reached out to me at all. Hmm.

Anyway, I'm still in bed. Today doesn't seem like one of those days where my voice will bounce back. There's too much fluid in my lungs and coating my throat for me to even care anymore. Maybe it's an upper respiratory infection? I have no clue.
If anyone would message me some nice Netflix movies to watch while I try to get better to gear up for my last week here, that would be very much appreciated.

I know I make a lot of these posts about going home, but now we're down to FIVE days. Five days you guys. Less than one full week after seven full weeks of being here. That's amazing. So much has happened this summer that I'm so thankful for! Meeting David (twice in the space of two weeks) is literally the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I got time with people I normally don't get time with, and met new insane people like Ryan. I got a night out with Andrew, which I can't typically spend as much time with him as I did, so that's excellent. I hit up just enough concerts to make me okay for the next month or two before I start jones'n again. And I got a new phone and laptop for free.
I mean honestly. This summer was so much better than my entire life put together. You guys helped, too!
Often times I just don't post any of my opinions or anything anywhere because it gets skated over, but wow. The feedback I've been getting from you all is so wonderful. Thank you.

-Tay.
August 25th, 2014 at 07:26pm