"About Me"

Apparently August is "Getting to Know You" month on Mibba, so I decided to do it because why not?

Name: I go by Misfit & Ikol.
Age: 24
Gender: Female

Things I like: Bollywood films, octopus, belly dancing, music that inspires me, books that make me question my reality, the smell of makeup, the very berry hibiscus refresher from Starbucks, Misha Collins, Sebastian Stan, supernatural / paranormal, astronomy, astrology, learning how things work, comic books, mythology. Writing. Mystery. Drama. Emotion. Being utterly and hopelessly human. There's so much more, but then we'd be here forever.

Things I dislike: The crunch of a bug under my shoe, smelling fish and then being asked to eat fish. I hate fish. Ew. I don't want to eat it. Ever. Yuck.

What I do: Stare at my computer screen and try to will my creatures into existence. Sometimes I talk to people. Occasionally.

What I WANT to do: ... become an Elder God. (But I'll take being a fashion designer / consultant or something, I don't know. Seems kinda similar.)

What I generally write about: AHAHA- oh, okay, that's a serious question.
I write about all kinds of things. Drama, twisted romance, horror.

How I describe myself to new people: You know that kid that's licking the glass and shoving their face against it? That's me.

Animals: I have 3 dogs. Ava, Louie & Bobo.
Ava's the queen.
Louie's lazy and romantic.
Bobo is a dick. He twerks against my foot.
I want to own a boxer, great Pyrenees or a great dane. Clearly I want a giant dog to snuggle with.
And a koala and a sloth. I WANT THEM AND YOU CAN'T STOP MEEEEE

Okay. There. Now someone direct me to a blog about them or something so I can read it and pick at your brain.
August 26th, 2014 at 11:49am