Just Don't

Recently I can't stand when people come to me all depressed and shit, I will be a friend but I cant help you with your depression when I have my own shit to fix.

When someone sits there and say.
"I should just die" or " I should just kill myself"

I get angry and I can't help what flies out of my mouth, the they want to get mad at me because I was so blunt about it. Like no I won't cry if you passed away because at this moment I wouldn't care, as fucked up as it sounds. To be honest there were only three thigs I cried about that mattered, when my step fathers mother died. When my niece was born and when my cat went missing.

So if you sit there Beirut for attention you won't get it, because I don't like it. It's annoying so just stop. Your upset because you don't know what to do with yourself, you are a compulsive liar so you lose friends.

I don't know.

I just can't handle other peoples bullshit. Or depression. It's not something I want to deal with at all.

The other shit I don't like is when people claim I "steal" their man. First he wasn't your man, second he left you because you stole from him in my house. Third I am not dating or fucking him, I am friends with him. Then you want to say to let you know when they are here so you don't bump into them. How about you call me before you show up? Instead of just popping up.

I don't like when people get disrespectful.

Don't sit here and say that I'm the cause of drama, when before you and your life came into my life there was no drama in y life but family drama. Don't sit there and tell me I should get out more and I won't deal with drama, the reason I stopped dealing with B.S was because I stopped chillen with people.

This is why I don't do relationships, this is why I don't like dealing with people.
August 26th, 2014 at 11:27pm