I Guess I'll Post an up-to-Date Blog About My Life

So it's been awhile since I really posted anything about my personal life, and the last thing I can remember blogging about was the problems I was having with my ex, which was about a year ago. It's safe to say I no longer talk to him at all; he's been cut out of my life for good and I can say that it's only benefited me. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I no long have to worry about what other woman he's sending pictures to or who he's been hooking up with because I no longer give a flying fuck. We're over and I could almost dance about it.

I've been dating my best friend, Thom, for the past ten months and I've been so content and happy with my life, it's wonderful. We've even talked about potentially moving in together in a few years, which is really exciting and not nearly as scary as I thought it would be to talk about. He's been really wonderful to me and I couldn't ask for a better best friend, nor would I want to.

I was working in a bagel store for about a year, which was interesting I guess but I ended up gaining almost twenty pounds. That on top of being constantly harassed by one of my coworkers caused me to leave back in June. They really wanted me to stay, offering me a raise and hours to my liking, but yeah i just wasn't having it. I recently started working at a thrift store about five minutes from my house and I'm really liking it so far. You get to see all the things that come in so in a way it's like you get first dibs, which is awesome. I'm not sure how long I'll stay there; if something better arises then I'll probably take it, but for now it works for me.

Also, my mom's getting remarried in October and I've been helping her with the wedding plans and whatnot. She made me her maid-of-honor, which I think is pretty cool.

And lastly, I've been writing up a storm lately. I took one of my old Fred and George stories and rewrote what I had written, plus I added onto it and made it what I hope is a better story. A lot of it I pre-wrote but I've been slowly integrating it onto Mibba. If anyone's interested in reading it feel free, I'd love to hear feedback. That is, if anyone actually reads this blog.

I'd really love to make some friends on Mibba. My best friend Pansy was the one who got me on here in the first place, about four years ago, but she's since left and hasn't used her account in ages. And even though I've had this account for four years I haven't really become friends with anyone else on here. I'm not really sure why; I guess I'm just a bit shy, and talking to people isn't really my specialty, but I'd really like to have a few Mibba friends to share things with. c:
August 28th, 2014 at 04:23am